CASE420 is offline Junior Member

Need Starting Help

I WANT TO DO A CYCLE BUT I'V NEVER DONE ONE. WHAT IS THE BEST CYCLE TO START WITH ? I WANT TO PUT ON AS MUCH SIZE AS POSSIBLE AND USE THE CLEANEST STUFF WITH THE LITTLEST SIDE EFFECTS AS POSSIBLE WITH THE LEAST INJECTIONS AS POSSIBLE.I'M 5'10''AND I'M 197 ARMS 16'' CHEST 46'' WAIST 36'' NECK19'' WORKOUT M-F WEEKENDS OFF JUST STARTED BACK NEW YEARS.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    When i started i just took sus250 at 500mg aweek for 10 weeks i got very good gains from it.You take 2 shots aweek and dont for get the clomid...JMO.....

4plates is offline Banned
    the most common bulking cycle for beginers is
    sus@500 mg wk
    deca 400 mg wk
    and dbol 35-50 mg ed 1st 4-5 wks
    although sus could be replaced with cyp if funds are low

NEED STARTING HELP

WHAT KINDA SIZE DID YOU PICK UP OFF THE 10 WEEKS SUS CYCLE AND WHAT DID YOU KEEP? THE OTHER CYCLE WAS SUS@500MG A WEEK DECA @400MG A WEEK AND 40MG OF DBOL A DAY. I DONT WANT TO INJECT EVERY DAY I KNOW I CAN DRINK IT BUT I THINK I HAVE A ALCER. WHAT IF I TAKE JUST THE SUS AND DECA?

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    the first cycle i ever did was cypionate 500mg / deca 400mg / dbol 35mg......that was a little more than 10 years ago....damn im old.......

i remember that cycle well...i was scared ass hell to inject myself and was sweating like a cow.....better now....

i gained nearly 40 pounds with that cycle and kept close to 30......boy i would love to have them results now.....

test / deca / dbol it should be required all newbies start with this stack.........

NEED STARTING HELP

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT JUST SUS AND DECA WITH NO DBOL WASTE OF TIME ARE WHAT? NICE GAINS THOUGH 40 AND KEPT 30 POUNDS THAT SOUNDS GOOD . WHAT ABOUT DRINKING DBOL OR DRINK ONE DAY SHOOT THE NEXT I'M NOT SCARED MY GIRL WILL TRIP IF SHE SEES LITTLE RED DOTS ON MY QUAD SHE KNOWS I WANT TO DO IT BUT DOES NOT APROVE

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    just drink it.........

Thread Information