Nine Inches is offline New Member

newbie thinking of doing a cycle please help!!!!

ok this is my situation. i have a friend who has real good hookups on juice. his wife is a nurse that can get the stuff. he has been telling me about it for some time.
    this is the problem though, i want to use it for about 6 to 8 weeks. now he can get me test prop or cyp for about 60 bucks. he is currently on prop and i see him weekly and he is getting big with no side effects so far. he has also done cycles before. now this guy is a bodybuilder and he knows his stuff i've known him for years. so he is trustworthy.
    i am currently 22 years old weighing 178 pounds. i want to get to about 200 or at least 198.
    now my friend is on a cycle of prop currently and told me that if i were to get on a cycle i would see major results. now i have used andro before at the recomended dosages. i wanted to try 1-ad stacked with 4-ad at a higher dosage because i read some where that if u doubled what the company recommends then basically u have a steroid . now my friend told me that is true but, for both of those which is about 40 a pop that would come to about 80 bucks. and he claims that still will not give me results like the test will if i run it for 6 weeks. so i told him that if i did the test i would only to test 250 or 200 at about 1cc a week. now he said 1cc will not do anything that would be wasting my time. he said i should do from 1 1/2 to 2cc to see some real results. so as i read and got more info from this forum i informed him about side effects and how i am scared to deal with them, mainly bitch tits. he stated that the way i plan on doing it is at such a low dosage that i will not get gyno. i told him about what i read about clomid and nol . then he told me gyno come from taking high dosages and stacking things together for so long that u begin to have to much testostorone in your system. i know excess test turns to estrogen, and that estrogen is good just not to much. he is claiming that it will give me the strenght and the mass i am looking for and from a scale of 1-10 that if i train the same and take my protein i will keep anout 6 of the gains. to me thats not bad. so this is my question. to the experts out that what do u think. there is all this crap out the 1-ad, 4-ad, biotest mag-10, t-bomb, 1-tu. rumor has it that all these products are really good if taken at high dosages, and they will give u steroid like results. but honestly what do u guys think. should i get one of those or do a 6 to 8 week cycle of test 200-250 at 1 1/2 cc a week. now this is another problem what if i don't have clomid or nol, where can i get those products. are the sold in a pharmacy or any vitamin stores. also i have been reading about this 6-oxo. and i can find that stuff anywhere, is that the same as clomid or just as good as nol. basically will it get the job done? now i really would like to to do a cycle i just feel as if i will get side effects because when i work out naturally i see results quickly. i just want that extra boost or that push u could say. now i trust my friend cause he knows his shit done alot for me,( he introduced me to lee priest and dexter jackson about 1 year ago). now mainly keep in mind he has done cycles before and that i have used prohormones in the past but not the way i know to use them now. now i am aware about dosages before i just read the directions. so what do u guys think prohormones and higher dosages or test at a lower dose for 8 weeks. another problem of mine is that my buddy also told me that it would be best to hide me appearance as much as possible with big clothes. because i eat alot but i am not fat. i have a body fat of 14%. well at least 2 months ago i did. but im sure it not that bad by now. but anyway i eat at least 4 times a day but i train hard. now he is saying that as time goes on and im on this cycle i will be getting big to the point where people will actually notice how big i got within a short amount of time. so i figured since winter is right around the corner i can where big close till feb then come out the shirt and no one will no the better. please help and respond with as much info as possible thanks guys

StevePJC is offline Member
    Just dont get caught with the "bug." (As I used to call it) I personally dont think ONE cycle will do much of anything for you. Again that's just my opinion and I haven't done a cycle for many years now. I can say because of my ignorance and desire to get as big as I could no matter what I'm sitting here at 30 years old a heart attack survivor. I was otherwise a very healthy young man when it happened.

Again keep in mind my information is very outdated. If you want to see what gear will do for you or want to fufill your curiosity I reccomend testosterone with whatever else you choose to counteract some of the things that go along with it. (For some not for all with one cycle) Testosterone in my OPINION is the least harmful of them all. Relatively quickly you will feel the increased levels in your system namely with your appetite. Your "pumped" feeling at the gym will last a bit longer. Your energy level should increase. Remember these things were from my own personal experiences as testosterone was what I used when I first started in 1994.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Ya know bro, I was in your same shoes about 2 months ago. I had a great hookup, so I thought what the hell, lets try and jump start this body. I didn't even finish a cycle before I started thinking that I wasn't ready. I read and studied AS for a little over a year and a half, thought I was good. But if you get to know alot of bros on this board most of them didn't start taking AS till after about 5 years of natural bbing. Anyhow I have decided to hold off for another year or two and I'm 26. But good luck either way! My .02----Cat

newbie 2nd question

see the thing is im not just jumping into juice. i been naturally bodybuilding since 99. i got a membership at ballys and all. its just that i want that extra healing power and the jumpstart to add more strength and longer lasting time in the gym, with quick results of course.
    but i am not a newbie to working out, but i am a newbie to juicing.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I think his wife is crazy to steal controlled drugs from her workplace. If she is caught she'll never work in healthcare again and probably do some time in jail. What she is doing is illegal and unethical. Your friend should find another source and not put his wife in such a position that can ruin her life. Read my profile and see why I take this hard line on her actions. I've seen nurses steal time released pain patches right off of the bodies of patients and suck out the meds and replace the patch with no pain medication left. She has a duty to care for people not take their drugs. I don't mean to flame but I have deep feelings about this and have to speak up.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Bump, yeah thats some serious shit. Someone is going to notice all the test esters missing.

help

as far as his wife thats his problem that doesn't involve me. his wife also does fitness comp. he is the only source i got for now and he is reliable. plus his wife has been doing this for years. either way i need opinions and help

StevePJC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Inches
    see the thing is im not just jumping into juice. i been naturally bodybuilding since 99. i got a membership at ballys and all. its just that i want that extra healing power and the jumpstart to add more strength and longer lasting time in the gym, with quick results of course.
    but i am not a newbie to working out, but i am a newbie to juicing.
    How often have you changed your routine in the past 2 years? Sometimes a change in your routine is all someone needs for more gains. Dont let your body get complacent. Shake things up. You sound just like I did when I was looking at getting into steroid use .

How old are you?

let me clear this up

is not that i cannot make any gains i got very good genetics. i make progress very quick. i know how to work out i change my routines and try new excercises. i also like to shock my muscles. i just want that extra boost to give me a real good jump start. And i just want to try roids one time to see what kind of results i can get...
    maybe i should just stack 1-ad with 4-ad and see if that gives me real good results.
    but listen if i were to eat right and train hard how much do u think i can gain from doing a 8 week cycle.
    will i notice a big difference as my friend said.
    and if i were to take those prohormones what are there conversion rates?
    now just a quick question is using a high dosage of prohormones equal to using the real thing. because ph convert to what the juice is alreaDY.
    SO LETS SAY I GOT THE TEST CYP 250 BUT I STARTED TAKING 1-AD AT 600MG A DAY AND 4-AD @600MG A DAY
    WOULD THAT BE THE SAME AS 1 TO 1 1/2 CC OF TEST A WEEK

GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE I MEAN I AM 22 AND I BELIEVE WITH THE HELP YOU U GUYS THE INFO AND MY FRIEND I THINK I WILL HAVE A PRETTY GOOD CYCLE.
    MY FRIEND ALSO TOLD ME ON TEST CREATINE IS NOT REALLY NECESSARY IS THAT ALSO TRUE.
    BEFORE I GO WHAT ARE THE CONVERSION RATES AT WITH 4-AD TURNS TO TEST
    I MEAN IF ONE CAP IS 100MGS AFTER ITS CONVERTED IN MY BODY HOW MUCH ACTUALLY TURN INTO TEST. AND WHAT IS THAT EQUAL TO AS FAR AS INJECTING?

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, the 1-ad won't hold acandle to the test. The dosage will be so high that you will just get the sides. 1-ad is hyped marketed crap. The guys that have made great gains off of it rarely had juice to compare it to.IMO you should research, learn about anti-e's and then consider the juice,Just my 2 cents but I would also find a good source that can supply everything you need.SG1

are there any other opinions

well is that the best info you guys can provide me

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    yeah, take time to research everything.....get a real source not some 2 bit thieves....plan everything out......start a thread on your perspective cycle....let the bro's dissect it

cjp85 is offline Member
    No thats not the best info this board can give you, its just that posts identicle to this one are posted several times a day and it just gets old. Dont take that the wrong way or anything, just stick around the board a while, do searches, read the answers to all the other newbies questions. After a while, you will have a better idea of what YOU want to do rather than what someone else thinks you should take. This board is the best place to learn about roids, and is loaded with info, its already there, just search for it. Also, if you are gaining so good naturally, why ruin that good thing with a cycle? Maybe hold off on the juice for a little longer.

u are right

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    No thats not the best info this board can give you, its just that posts identicle to this one are posted several times a day and it just gets old. Dont take that the wrong way or anything, just stick around the board a while, do searches, read the answers to all the other newbies questions. After a while, you will have a better idea of what YOU want to do rather than what someone else thinks you should take. This board is the best place to learn about roids, and is loaded with info, its already there, just search for it. Also, if you are gaining so good naturally, why ruin that good thing with a cycle? Maybe hold off on the juice for a little longer.
    acutally u made the most sense. but the thing is i want to get gains a little faster and i also what a little strength increase. truth is i want to do roids, just to see what its capable of

simplyjakked is offline Member
    the first cycle i did was mostly from curiosity and a plateau i hit after five years of serious training. if your still gaining you might want to hold off a while. is test the only thing you can get(btw i would stock up at that cheap a price). you will like what juicing does for you but you seem to be in a big hurry and if thats the case your in the wrong sport! bodybuilding takes time, years even!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    1-test and 1-ad are not testosterone and they do not convert to testosterone. 1-test is only similar to testosterone in name. What they convert to is most similar to trenbolone or EQ, these can decrease libido and not really all that good of a weight gainer/muscle maker. In fact the lack of testosterone and doing these can cause your real testosterone to decline in your body as they shut down testosterone production so while they have some steroid effects, you are also suffering a deficiency of testosterone and its somewhat counter productive with these products, also much of the weight is quickly lost after ending 1-testosterone or 1-ad because of the deficiency of testosterone that follows these products. You might stack 1-test with real testosterone is probably the best way. Also 10 to 12 weeks is needed with any mixture or stack of steroids . If you have anti-estrogens on hand which are legally ordered from liquid research type web pages, you get almost no side effects at all. Also good to go get a routine blood check, make sure your HDL is high and overall cholesterol is low, if not, fix this before doing anything including prohormones.

Also test cyp only needs to be taken at about 2 CC's once a week, forget the daily injections, thats a hard routine to follow. I'd stay away from test prop too because that needs every day to every other day injections and just too many pin pricks over 10 week period. Test Cyp takes generally 3 to 5 weeks to build up testosterone to anabolic levels but then grow fast afterwards. Also stay at or below 500 mg a week or else you will really need to be religious with anti-estrogen drug therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Inches
    is not that i cannot make any gains i got very good genetics. i make progress very quick. i know how to work out i change my routines and try new excercises. i also like to shock my muscles. i just want that extra boost to give me a real good jump start. And i just want to try roids one time to see what kind of results i can get...
    maybe i should just stack 1-ad with 4-ad and see if that gives me real good results.
    but listen if i were to eat right and train hard how much do u think i can gain from doing a 8 week cycle.
    will i notice a big difference as my friend said.
    and if i were to take those prohormones what are there conversion rates?
    now just a quick question is using a high dosage of prohormones equal to using the real thing. because ph convert to what the juice is alreaDY.
    SO LETS SAY I GOT THE TEST CYP 250 BUT I STARTED TAKING 1-AD AT 600MG A DAY AND 4-AD @600MG A DAY
    WOULD THAT BE THE SAME AS 1 TO 1 1/2 CC OF TEST A WEEK

GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE I MEAN I AM 22 AND I BELIEVE WITH THE HELP YOU U GUYS THE INFO AND MY FRIEND I THINK I WILL HAVE A PRETTY GOOD CYCLE.
    MY FRIEND ALSO TOLD ME ON TEST CREATINE IS NOT REALLY NECESSARY IS THAT ALSO TRUE.
    BEFORE I GO WHAT ARE THE CONVERSION RATES AT WITH 4-AD TURNS TO TEST
    I MEAN IF ONE CAP IS 100MGS AFTER ITS CONVERTED IN MY BODY HOW MUCH ACTUALLY TURN INTO TEST. AND WHAT IS THAT EQUAL TO AS FAR AS INJECTING?
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-18-2003 at 10:16 AM.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Hmmmmm..... well if your gonna do it, just make sure you know more than enough about what your doing. You say that your a pretty easy gainer, so I would start off with some low doses, but still include anti-estrogens and PCT. Stick to the basics, and read read read before you do anything. As for seeing what roids are capable of, all you have to do is look at a bodybuilding magazine. Might not be a good idea to be your own lab rat. But yeah, use the search button and read about low doses and beginer cycles.

syd
    syd is offline Junior Member
    It seems that next to worlking out, a bb needs to read a ****load of stuff. And i hate reading.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't sound like your friends are too smart by stealing it. Sooner or later they will get caught. But, it's your call.

StrictlySoCal is offline New Member
    dont be hasty, realize that you are injecting chemicals into your body that will adversly affect you in good as much as bad ways. Also, in a cycle, only about 1/3 of your final product can be attributed to the actual steroid . If you want to make the big gains, you have to be dedicated. Eat like a fiend, sleep like a cat, and drink at least 2 gallons of water per day.

There is no miracle drug that will make you blow up and you will not maximize your results if you exclude these factors and dont dedicate yourself to the gain.

Steroids will get you there fast but at a cost, don't expect them to make things easier; but this is not really what you want to hear. You want to hear someone say: yeah bro your friend is right, juice it up sounds like you are gonna be getting huge in no-time.

sounds like you are set on steroids... NOW! So use them, you will see gains, and you will be impressed.

It just sounds to me like you are lost an overly anxious for something new in your life. Why dont you get a hobby, build a freakin train or something I dunno..

Thread Information