murphy is offline New Member

Does this sound like he has been scammed?

My mate (I know it sounds like I am asking for me but I promise my mate ordered them) ordered some gear from a source via the net, he sent the money special delivery 1week ago last friday and the guy emailed back saying he had received the money saturday morning and was sending the gear out. That was over a week ago and nothing has been received yet. The guy is sends him enails saying that due to postal strikes he is waiting on some being delivered. I cannot check on the scammers board as my mate won't tell me the name of the person he ordered them off.

Does this sound like a scam? Is my mate wasting his time chasing the gear?

thanks guys

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murphy
    My mate (I know it sounds like I am asking for me but I promise my mate ordered them) ordered some gear from a source via the net, he sent the money special delivery 1week ago last friday and the guy emailed back saying he had received the money saturday morning and was sending the gear out. That was over a week ago and nothing has been received yet. The guy is sends him enails saying that due to postal strikes he is waiting on some being delivered. I cannot check on the scammers board as my mate won't tell me the name of the person he ordered them off.

Does this sound like a scam? Is my mate wasting his time chasing the gear?

thanks guys
    didnt know there was a postal strike..i get mail daily

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Is he a close mate? If so, then he shouldnt have any worries telling you who he got it off. Tell him to tell you who da supplier is, and then just check up with 1 of our mods if its a scammer or not. I know its a bit too late now, but at the moment thats the closest you will get to, to knowing if his supplier is a scammer or not. Has he ordered from him before?

By the way.. "My mate"? lol... no comment

Good luck bro

- Munch Munch GeAr 4 lunch :P~

Thread Information