Ambros23 is offline Junior Member

What is ** Sustanon?

Hey i was wonder what the difference between ** Sustanon and like other sustanons is what does ** stand for and has anyone ever heard of that comming in a 10mL vial?

somedude247 is offline Member
    Never heard of sustanon 250 in vials...they come in amps (1 ML)

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    yes i have heard of them in 10ml vials. the ** is for the name of the company. its and underground lab based out of china. depending on your source will depend on the quality of the gear. personally i have had no problems with ** i like the oils the orals arent what they are all cracked up to be. I have not tried the sus so i cannot say, but i have used other oils and have had no problems.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Be carefull wit the Sustanon 10ml bottles bro. A few UG labs atm have their own Sustanon in 10ml bottles going. But going by the research, its almost proven that most of UG labs that make Sustanon in 10ml bottles arent really Sustanon, but just another sort of testosterone . It will give you results still, so some people that may use the Sustanon in 10ml bottles may think its the real deal and keep on getting the stuff. But really, its not the real Sustanon. Also from what I hear there actually is an UG lab that does make Sustanon in 10ml bottles, and its meant to be the real deal too. But most comapnies that make Sustanon in 10ml bottles are not really Sustanon but another type of testosterone as I mentioned before. Dutchbodybuilder and I have had quite a few discussions about this. A while ago there used to be a legit company that actually made Sustanon in 10ml bottles, but I am almost certain that this company either no longer exists or no longer makes Sustanon in 10ml bottles. What I am sure of though is that it was defenitely the real deal and a legit registered company. I think it was called, TESTANON. I am not completely sure about this, but I think thats what it was. I could be wrong about the name, unsure.

-Gear

dmania is offline Junior Member
    I dont want to talk about sources in the open forum, PM me if u want to hear what i have to say.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    There are some mexico vet companies that make 10ml vials of sust, but youd be better off getting the amps, either from egypt or pakistan.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Yes, ** does make sust. they used to have a 300mg that hurt like a bitch, now all I see is 250mg...but they could be in any size bottle..he sends the shit over in large quanities, and then it is rebottled here.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    a buddy of mine said ** is great but their sus hurts like hell.

read this article on ** product reviews !

http://www.anabolicextreme.com/Anabo...sue61_gear.asp

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    a buddy of mine said ** is great but their sus hurts like hell.

read this article on ** product reviews !

http://www.anabolicextreme.com/Anabo...sue61_gear.asp

** is just doesnt compair any more...Now there are so many UG in the US that, it isnt worth getting bunk ** gear.

Thread Information