Thread: 1in pin

4plates is offline Banned

1in pin

is a 1 in pin to long for spot shootin prop,in bis and tris.if so how far should i go in

im sure x knows this

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: 1in pin

Originally posted by 4plates
    is a 1 in pin to long for spot shootin prop,in bis and tris.if so how far should i go in

im sure x knows this
    1" is fine, bro.

That is what I use for all my spot injections.

It is perfect for the tri's as long as you go in the lateral (long head), this is the one that is prominant when you flex your tri's.

I am getting ready to shoot my bi's with a 25 G, 1" and I usually go about 2/3 of the way in to the muscle.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I prefer 5/8 inch pins for bi's and tri's - especially bi's. 1" is good everywhere else except glutes IMO.

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member
    Why are you "spot" injecting the bi's with prop.????

The bi's have less area to spread the injected oil than say the glute or thigh, so slower dissipation...... the prop. then has to be transported out of, and away from the bicep to have the "propinate" ester "burnt" off, then it is "free" test that can attach to the steroid receptors.... it is pushed back into circulation and used and binds to the receptor sites......

A test attached to an ester (i.e.: propinate, enth., cyp, dec..) cannot attach to a receptor site.... So the theory of "spot" injecting to bring up a lagging muscle, isn't even valid with those.....

You need test suspension, because it has no ester attached and theoretically, the muscle it is injected into, will get "first dibs"....

Thread Information