Thread: cycle question

mattg is offline New Member

Question cycle question

what is the difference you will see from either doing deca and winni or prim and winni. im trying to figure out which one to use. id 6' 178 12% bf id like to be about 190 but very ripped what do you suggest. and if you suggest something different than deca and winni or prim and winni please let me know. this will be my 2nd cycle. i did deca 200mg per week along with 150mg of winni per week. i liked the size i got, noticleable but not to much but i wasnt ripped enough at that time i was 8% bf

please help

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, first off I would not do a cycle unless Test was the base. I don't think you will find to many guys on the board recommending a Deca Winstrol cycle.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, first off I would not do a cycle unless Test was the base. I don't think you will find to many guys on the board recommending a Deca Winstrol cycle.

agree, throw some test in there, bulk up, then worry about cutting down.... Its winter now anyways, you don't need to impress the chicks for another 6 months. which gives your plenty of time...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I agree with Buy however if I am not mistaken the difference would be that Deca is going to cause more of a bloat than primo

Thread Information