Rexxx is offline New Member

Question Does This Hgh / As Stack Make Sense???

I am on my fourth AS cycle in three years, and am wondering if this makes sense--it seems to be working, however, I'd appreciate any input from anyone in the know.

Win-1cc every 72 hours
    Deca -1cc weekly
    Test Et.-1cc weekly
    HGH-3iu day (divided in two doses), five days on, one day off.

My goal is to build some muscle mass, while burning off the excess fat around my mid-section, which isn't much, but very annoying. After only 5 days of the HGH, I can testify that my recovery is much faster, and my stamina much greater (this was added four weeks into the cycle above)

Thanks!

[email protected]

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, You will definitely need to run the GH for a minimum of 3 months. I'm very suprised you have seen any results with the GH so soon? What are the doses of your gear? In terms of the Winstrol , It needs to be run ED @ 50mg.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexxx
    I am on my fourth AS cycle in three years, and am wondering if this makes sense--it seems to be working, however, I'd appreciate any input from anyone in the know.

Win-1cc every 72 hours
    Deca -1cc weekly
    Test Et.-1cc weekly
    HGH-3iu day (divided in two doses), five days on, one day off.

My goal is to build some muscle mass, while burning off the excess fat around my mid-section, which isn't much, but very annoying. After only 5 days of the HGH, I can testify that my recovery is much faster, and my stamina much greater (this was added four weeks into the cycle above)

Thanks!

[email protected]

What are the mg doses for each steroid ?? For example Is the test en. 1cc=250mg?

Thread Information