FATMAN is offline Banned

Question Ttokkyo Labs????

Just a question....

Anyone try ttokkyo labs pills, anavar , dbol or anadrol 50???
    I was taken the anavar for about a month and nothing, swithed to dbol for another 4 or 5 weeks at around 5 to 6 pills a day and again did not see anything, got really moody though, thats all. My friend was taking the anadrol 50 for around 6 weeks and even started dosing at 4-6 pills a day and the same nothing happened. Anyone else have this problem with ttokkyo products (pills)???

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Great products+Great Prices=Ttokkyo Labs. I have used their products before and they work great. Why are you doing tabs only? Their EQ is awesome and so is the Deca 300. Get some d-ball/deca or EQ/winny. Anavar is also good but expensive.

Ttokkyo's products are great, been using few of them so far and w/ great result. The biggest disadvantage w/ ttokkyyo is that they r way tooooooo expansive when compared to another gear.

ps: I dun like their pic on the label too

_TaZ_ is offline New Member

blah

Ok............. well I don't know this for myself, but a few guy's I know from the gym had some real probs with this stuff.... <mainly the deca , and sust> I am talking major infections in the injection sites, pain, and sickness....... So I don't know...... might of been a bad batch, but these guy's seem to know what there doin when it comes to gear.....
    BE CAREFUL ON WHAT YOU USE.....
    _TaZ_

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    The biggest advantage is the price of Ttokyyo Labs products. Their prices are awesome unless you are getting raped by your sourse. A ton of people are using their products never heard of any problems.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    shit their biggest disadvantage is the f#cking pain for a week when u do cyp or sust.my god if anyone has tried it they know what im talking about.as for the dbol ive tried there 10mg pink ones and loved them .

ElRey2 is offline New Member

Tkyo Lab stuff

Their products are fine. You're right, anavar by itself isn't going to do much. Get you a bit stronger but no size increase. The Deca 300 is great stuff, their sust worked very well for me and I never had bad pain from the shot; can't say about their cip.- and great $$$ like everybody else says. AND... their Primo is due out very soon: heard it from the horse's mouth.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by big N
    shit their biggest disadvantage is the f#cking pain for a week when u do cyp or sust.my god if anyone has tried it they know what im talking about.
    Amen brother.

Their EQ and maybe deca are PROBABLY their most popular/bought products. Alrhough, all are good.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    you never had bad pain from their sust ?damn even papa p agrees withme ouch!it cripples me for atleast 3 days then i still feel the pain for like 4 more days.when did u use their sust was it recently???i was told that the new batches of cyp and sust,are tottaly different then the old ones.they fixed the problem with putting too much alcahol in them.dont know if its true or not i hope it is,any body care to comment on this???????

ElRey2 is offline New Member

Ttkyo sust.- no pain

Guys could be 'cause I only shoot 1 cc at a time? Don't know. My batch was recent- Oct 2001.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Ttokkyo d-bol did wonders for me my friend. I don't recommend oral only cycles and that could in fact have been your problem. How much do you weigh and were they 5mg tabs?

FATMAN is offline Banned
    Just to clarify a few things, when I started the pills I also started with ttokkyo's cyp at 800mg/wk followed by thier anavar , as I continued with the cyp and yes, this was the most fucking painfull shots I have ever taken, got huge knots in my ass, and then like a dumb ass not being able to sit for a couple days I decide to shoot in my quad, let me just say it was hard as hell to walk for the rest of the week almost 2. Back to my cycle, I then followed up with some d-bol continuing the cyp, and really did not notice much difference, except I was getting extreamly moody, captain Asshole as which a few friends called me for a while, so I kicked the d-bol, kicked the cyp and started taking ara-test after about 6 weeks, so the body would not grow immunied to the drugs. Now my friend as well was shooting the cyp, prop and what ever else he could get his hands on, for me the pills seemed to have little or no effect on me, so I was just curious about thier pills, thanks for the input, and the prices I pay are very cheap, not just for ttokky's shit. One last thing, I have to give Dennkel Labs thier props I think they have some of the higher quility gear, just my opinion.

I have heard such mixed reviews on ttokkyo! Guess I'll just have to try it myself and be the judge.

I can say one thing, their ketamine is by far the best on the market. That might say something about their AS.

bigfig is offline New Member
    doing a deca 300 and cyp ttokyo and gained 15 pounds in 4 weeks. love this stuff

Thread Information