Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    cjp85's Avatar
    cjp85 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SD_CALI
    Posts
    686

    IFBB pro popped at the border

    a new IFBB pro was caught at the Mexican border bringin roids into the US. He pulled out his police badge as if it would help the matter, and got fired from the police force. That shit sucks, and for all you bros out there who get their shit from Mexico, this is just an example of how bringin it back yourself can really fuck you.
    Last edited by cjp85; 11-18-2003 at 12:41 AM.

  2. #2
    cjp85's Avatar
    cjp85 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SD_CALI
    Posts
    686

  3. #3
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,389
    He's a fool for pulling out his badge

  4. #4
    G Child's Avatar
    G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Posts
    2,572
    Wow. . . that was brilliant . . . I think he would have had a better chance by whipping out his schlong than the badge. Border agents don't like cops, they're border agents because they couldn't make the force.

  5. #5
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    Wow. . . that was brilliant . . . I think he would have had a better chance by whipping out his schlong than the badge. Border agents don't like cops, they're border agents because they couldn't make the force.
    lol...very true!

    -moto

  6. #6
    latman49's Avatar
    latman49 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    527
    who the hell is Richard Jones?....he must have just got his card cause I haven't even heard that name yet

  7. #7
    cjp85's Avatar
    cjp85 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SD_CALI
    Posts
    686
    Hes on the cover of FLEX this month

  8. #8
    Chrisato is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Canada B.C
    Posts
    51
    It all depends on how much you bring back and if you don't get greedy you where some beggy track pants you can stuff a lot stuff under your pants and no one is going to make u strip

  9. #9
    Bigboy123's Avatar
    Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Far East Coast...
    Posts
    1,531
    That sucks!!! they r really crackin down...

  10. #10
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,545
    Thats the truth about border agents.

  11. #11
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,592
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    Wow. . . that was brilliant . . . I think he would have had a better chance by whipping out his schlong than the badge. Border agents don't like cops, they're border agents because they couldn't make the force.

    Hehe!

    Im sure they'd just warn the guy if he hadnt pulled his badge

  12. #12
    Gmill13's Avatar
    Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    North East Somewhere
    Posts
    471
    I heard that's a rumer about Mr O- Oh I forgot his name.

  13. #13
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,011
    I wonder why he looked so suspicious to border agents.

  14. #14
    Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    361
    I thought IFBB pro's are all natural??? You mean its not all in the diet??

  15. #15
    Muscleguy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    76
    Damn that would suck to just get your pro card, be on the cover of flex and for this shit to happen! poor guy

    MG

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisato
    It all depends on how much you bring back and if you don't get greedy you where some beggy track pants you can stuff a lot stuff under your pants and no one is going to make u strip
    Horsesh*t....they sure as hell will make you strip!
    I am living proof, Aug 27th in fact.
    Don't kid yourself, it aint the good 'ole days down there anymore....you can still do it, but the happy days will never be here again - Straight up!
    I just talked to a friend of mine, who just got back, he's got a bunch of goodies, and he's stoked. But get this, he went through while the BP were Kinda Busy.......they were poppin' somebody else!

  17. #17
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,011
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Horsesh*t....they sure as hell will make you strip!
    I am living proof, Aug 27th in fact.
    Don't kid yourself, it aint the good 'ole days down there anymore....you can still do it, but the happy days will never be here again - Straight up!
    I just talked to a friend of mine, who just got back, he's got a bunch of goodies, and he's stoked. But get this, he went through while the BP were Kinda Busy.......they were poppin' somebody else!
    Yeah, I got friends that do all that stuff but they hide it very well in their truck when they go. That shit is too risky and yeah, I have had frat bros get busted cause they had to strip. You can wear baggy pants but I bet they would suspect you over a guy with khaki pants or blue jeans. I would never have the balls to sneak back over the border. No way I would keep my cool.

  18. #18
    Shortyrock13's Avatar
    Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    On a field of dreams
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    I thought IFBB pro's are all natural??? You mean its not all in the diet??

    Only the Weider contracted pro's and the Hulkster are all natural, everyone else is a big fatheaded juice monkey.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    Only the Weider contracted pro's and the Hulkster are all natural, everyone else is a big fatheaded juice monkey.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •