PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member

Equipose/sustanon stack help

Hey this will be my second cycle I am wondering what amount of equipose and sustanon i should take to get good size and strength gains.
    I have the 200 mg version of Eq yet i am not sure what dossage i need to take (cc) to get the 200mg out of it. I think a ML since the bottle has 10ml. Anyways any help in that and should i taper the EQ. If i am planning on doing 200mg a week of Eq and 250 of sustanon would i see good gains eating 5000-6000 calories a day. Also if i take sustanon at 250 a week should i include nolvadex ? THanks guys

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    Hey this will be my second cycle I am wondering what amount of equipose and sustanon i should take to get good size and strength gains.
    I have the 200 mg version of Eq yet i am not sure what dossage i need to take (cc) to get the 200mg out of it. I think a ML since the bottle has 10ml. Anyways any help in that and should i taper the EQ. If i am planning on doing 200mg a week of Eq and 250 of sustanon would i see good gains eating 5000-6000 calories a day. Also if i take sustanon at 250 a week should i include nolvadex? THanks guys
    imo, for a 2nd cycle run the sus 500mg and eq 400mg week. 1 cc of sus and 1 cc of eq taken on mond and thurs. Sus needs to be ran 750mg and taken eod ....not a fan of sus ...if nolv is your only anti-e, take 20mg ed through pct...suggest taking .25ml l-dex and 10mg nolv ed. do you have clomid for pct?

nj juice is offline Member
    How many weeks do you plan on making your cycle and exactly how much gear do you have? Just eating massive amounts of calories will not insure you getting good lean mass gains. Make sure your diet is very clean and make sure your %'s of fats, carbs, and proteins are in order.

I will be getting clomid, about 2000mg of it, i was going to do 100mg for the first 5 days and then 50 mg until the supply is out. This is basically what this website says except i extended the period of intake from 14 days to a month or so. What else would be good to stack with Eq instead of the sus that would build quality mass and increase strength?

Price is also a concern and side effects are a concern also. I'm not paranoid about sides but I dont want to take something that gives gyno 90% of the time. YOu know?

i was planning 8 weeks i can get another vial of Eq if you think extending the cycle would be beneficial.

Superman195944 is offline New Member
    Hey Guys,

New here, I have seen a lot of good info so far. I agree with asymmetrical1 on the cycle. Just finished a sus, d-bol, and eq cycle. I hope to start another at the end of Dec.

sinjun is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman195944
    Hey Guys,

New here, I have seen a lot of good info so far. I agree with asymmetrical1 on the cycle. Just finished a sus, d-bol, and eq cycle. I hope to start another at the end of Dec.
    sust over-rated blaaaa blaaaaaa

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    imo, for a 2nd cycle run the sus 500mg and eq 400mg week. 1 cc of sus and 1 cc of eq taken on mond and thurs. Sus needs to be ran 750mg and taken eod ....not a fan of sus ...if nolv is your only anti-e, take 20mg ed through pct...suggest taking .25ml l-dex and 10mg nolv ed. do you have clomid for pct?
    asym sum'd it up. 300/100/50 clomid 20mg nolva for pct.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    Price is also a concern and side effects are a concern also. I'm not paranoid about sides but I dont want to take something that gives gyno 90% of the time. YOu know?
    don't shortchange your anti-e's

almost the same--starting in mid jan

...what i got planned is 400 eq-250 test enanthate 10 weeks.clomid for pct..3rd basic cycle for me..1st was deca alone. 2nd was sust/ deca w/clomid.got 18lbs out of it...this time i'm looking for roughly 12-15lbs of lean mass.as of right now 230lbs on a 6'2" frame...been lifting for 20+ yrs so training, nutrition and rest is disciplined.i may add the d ball or bridge it after cycle...any comments???good or bad appreciated...again only looking for 12-15lbs lean body mass. MPA

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ...what i got planned is 400 eq-250 test enanthate 10 weeks.clomid for pct..3rd basic cycle for me..1st was deca alone. 2nd was sust/ deca w/clomid.got 18lbs out of it...this time i'm looking for roughly 12-15lbs of lean mass.as of right now 230lbs on a 6'2" frame...been lifting for 20+ yrs so training, nutrition and rest is disciplined.i may add the d ball or bridge it after cycle...any comments???good or bad appreciated...again only looking for 12-15lbs lean body mass. MPA
    my advice=don't hijack threads

hijacking was not the intent...

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    my advice=don't hijack threads
    ..the cycles are almost similiar and didnt wanna start a similiar thread because there are alot of them on diff topics...and i thought some peeps might benefit from an answer..who knows out of the 16,000 plus members on this board someone may have a similiar build as stats were not given in the starter thread...but then again i did ask for any comments good or bad...i got the bad..anyone else feel free to comment..thanx..
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 11-17-2003 at 03:05 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ..the cycles are almost similiar and didnt wanna start a similiar thread because there are alot of them on diff topics...and i thought some peeps might benefit from an answer..who knows out of the 16,000 plus members on this board someone may have a similiar build as stats were not given in the starter thread...but then again i did ask for any comments good or bad...i got the bad..anyone else feel free to comment..thanx..

The reason he said don't hijack the thread is because everyone is different. It's good to know each persons stats along with goals.

Do you need anti-e's with clomid, or is that only if i take a test with the Eq? Also a lot of my gym friends say they have seen excellent results by just taking eq and deca and nothing else. I am seriously considering this. How bad will this shut down my system. I took just deca before and seen good results and my sex drive was good and it didnt effect my erections. Any info?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Sust sucks....

run the cycle atleast 12 weeks or forget the EQ, because at anything less than 12, it blows.

i read that you dont need anti-es with clomid, was that just for the sus or did i read wrong?

Thread Information