Thread: Deca/ Eqip????

PIPES is offline New Member

Deca/ Eqip????

Folks,
    MY STATS: 6'1, 195 lbs, 15% BF

I have a small frame and some consider me skinny @ 195 lbs.
    I have been reading the different cycles that people have been using. I have been juggling a couple of cylces(THIS WILL BE MY FIRST CYCLE). Can anyone comment or help on my possible cycles below....?

200 mg DECA & 200 mg Equipoise ?
    200 mg DECA & 200 mg MASTERON ?
    200 mg DECA & ?? Winstrol ??

I am not trying for huge gains but a nice size with with more cut and less water retention....if that makes any sence...Help??

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro this is not something to jump into. No offense but you really don't seem like you have done much research. Stick around the boards and just keep learning as much as you can. But I will get back to your question, I see no point in a deca eq cycle, they are very similar. The deca winny cycle maybe what you are looking for but bump the deca up to maybe 400mg's and the winny 50mg's ed or eod. But hold off and keep reading. Any other question feel free to ask

felix is offline New Member

buenos dias

Quote Originally Posted by Kullman
    Bro this is not something to jump into. No offense but you really don't seem like you have done much research. Stick around the boards and just keep learning as much as you can. But I will get back to your question, I see no point in a deca eq cycle, they are very similar. The deca winny cycle maybe what you are looking for but bump the deca up to maybe 400mg's and the winny 50mg's ed or eod. But hold off and keep reading. Any other question feel free to ask
    what u is ur pro info on this if am taking 400mg a week of deca sould i divide the dosage.. well this how my 2y looks so far 1-11 test E 500mg 1-10 deca 400mg & 7-12 winny & if i can divide the dosage can i mix it on the same days i take the test

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    400-500mg testosterone /wk for 10-12 wks

Research more. Find out what anti-es and PCT you will be using.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    400-500mg testosterone /wk for 10-12 wks

Research more. Find out what anti-es and PCT you will be using.
    Think he still hasnt ran the cycle and is waiting for our advice 2 years later?

Thread Information