Thread: T3 without AAS

Testify is offline Senior Member

T3 without AAS

Hey, bros. My wife is about to start using T3, following to CYCLEON's scheduling layout. Neither of us has used it before, but I have read everything I can find on the subject. Everything I have read is, for obvious reasons, predicated on simultaneous AAS use. I understand the reasoning for this recommendation, especially in body builders, but I am wondering if any of you can tell me about what accomodations might be made in this case.

My wife is not a body builder, and has zero interest in gaining or retaining muscle mass. She desires a more toned and lean look. She is 5'-9" and about 150 lbs. As long as the tapering regimin is strictly followed, is there any need for her to adjust her dosage, in the absence of other (AAS) hormones? Should the maximum dosage be lowered? Or is it OK to run the T3 as recommended, accepting that there will be some loss of muscle along with the fat? Thanks Bros.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I only have one T3 experience under my belt. I was using roinds at the time. a friend of mine was using it between cycles, as he had finished his cycle about 4 weeks prior to beginning a 60 day T3 run..he did lose muscle, however minimal.
    T3 can become quite catabolic at higher doses. Both, he and I felt that it was at its peak when we reached 150 mcgs per day (this was the peak, max dose). For a woman it would probably be quite lower. If losing muscle is not an issue, and gear is not an option, keep protein high, cardio minimal and keep an eye on her..a stack with Clen is also a good mix with T3 if fat loss is a determined goal. Losing fat is good all the way around, healthwise and appearance wise, but I am sure that you do not want the "Auschwitz" look when it is all said and done.

"Should the maximum dosage be lowered? Or is it OK to run the T3 as recommended, accepting that there will be some loss of muscle along with the fat? Thanks Bros"
    Well, I believe she'd have an easier time if you could talk into something the would help keep her hard & not lose tissue, yet still relatively light, like maybe Oxandrolone??
    But if she's dead set against that idea, I would run it with Clen , to keep protein from leaving the cells, thus fighting the catabolic effect that T-3 can have, not to mention this would help greatly in her quest to burn fat.
    She'll also have to keep her diet very heavy in protein, and carbs after workouts to aid in recovery, and keep the attack on protein to a minimun.
    As far as dosages, it's my underatanding that women should never exceed 100mcg's.
    However, I do NOT claim to be an expert on the "Ladies Rules" (or really even T-3 for that matter)...I would ask BillyBathgate, or one of the experienced Female Members.
    Good Luck to her (and you )

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id limit her to 75mcg. Its fine to use without AAS for her given her goals. Shes not gonna lose as much as one of us would since we have so much more that we could easily lose.

Another option, running 25mcg straight through. This will be more steady than above. If she doesnt want to lose very much, Id probally go this route. Itll spare the most muscle for her.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the input, guys. She is on day 3 now, ramping up to her max. We will try a max of 75mcg. She says she has noticed no effects yet, so we will see how it goes. BTW, is this typical? When do you guys begin to feel the T3? At what dosage?

Thread Information