Thread: newbie on juice

pinstick is offline New Member

Question newbie on juice

new to the juice. got some d-bol and sus 250. what kind of stacks should i make from this for an 8 or 12 week cycle? 5 foot 10 inches 195 pounds
    about 19% body fat. looking for more mass than cut being that winter is knocking. any help would be appreciated. i want to go big, and my diet is really good. i am looking for maximum gains and maximum amounts to take.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all how old are you and what is your training experience....from there how much dbol and sust. do you have? how long have you researched these two items before you decided to put them in your body?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you, how long have you been training?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and another thing..you should really get your bodyfat atleast lowered to 12% before considering putting on mass because of all the eating you would have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    first of all how old are you and what is your training experience....from there how much dbol and sust. do you have? how long have you researched these two items before you decided to put them in your body?
    26 years old, and been training about a solid year with 3 prior years of spiratic work outs. i figured i wouldnt take anything for the first solid year, because i wanted dedication to come before gains. my body fat was checked out about 6 months ago, and i have toned more since then. as for why it was high - i diet properly, but i wasnt working out to get ripped - only to gain weight and mass. i am in my prime for working out steadily and eating right. my sugar intake is almost nonexistent, and i intake about 4000 calories daily with 200g protein. im not ready to cut the weight yet, but i will once i get more gains. i have experimented with d-bol in the past, but nothing more than about 5-10mg once a week. i was a little more skeptical in the past, but after using this site for about 3 months for information and research - i am ready to take my workout to the next level. i have access to countless other substances from a reputable source.

i was going to do a 30mg daily intake of dbol , and one cc of the sus the first week, and 2cc sus for weeks 2-8. any thoughts or suggestions?

Decoder is offline Banned
    N00bie do Sust mon/wed/friday much like the dbol its in your system a short period of time, i guess you will do 250mg per shot and do 25mg of dbol a day

Dbol weeks 1-4
    sus weeks 1-8 or some shit

what does your Imaginary Girl friend think of all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    N00bie do Sust mon/wed/friday much like the dbol its in your system a short period of time, i guess you will do 250mg per shot and do 25mg of dbol a day

Dbol weeks 1-4
    sus weeks 1-8 or some shit

what does your Imaginary Girl friend think of all this?

i have always read and been told that the sus will stay in your system for 10 days, but to reload every 7 days. is this true? and can i run the dbol on the whole cycle to enhance the sus?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pinstick
    26 years old, and been training about a solid year with 3 prior years of spiratic work outs. i figured i wouldnt take anything for the first solid year, because i wanted dedication to come before gains. my body fat was checked out about 6 months ago, and i have toned more since then. as for why it was high - i diet properly, but i wasnt working out to get ripped - only to gain weight and mass. i am in my prime for working out steadily and eating right. my sugar intake is almost nonexistent, and i intake about 4000 calories daily with 200g protein. im not ready to cut the weight yet, but i will once i get more gains. i have experimented with d-bol in the past, but nothing more than about 5-10mg once a week. i was a little more skeptical in the past, but after using this site for about 3 months for information and research - i am ready to take my workout to the next level. i have access to countless other substances from a reputable source.
    I ran into this problem too when doing it naturally... you can only grow so much muscle at a time, forcing more calaries then your muscle growth will allow results in growing the fat faster then the muscles... when going naturally you may try dropping calaries per day down in order to control fat body fat. I bet you 3000 or 3500 calaries a day is more appropriate for you when on natural mode.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    i dont want to come off harsh but the only thing your cycle is missing is research. eod injects with the sus because of the prop. i would really rethink the lenght of the cycle as well in my opinion 8 weeks is too short by the time its in your system good its time to stop. I think you will be disapointed with your current cycle. but that is my 2.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Sus is in you for up to a month after you are off it.

Do sust 500mg a week for 8-10 weeks and do 30mg of dbol for 4-6 weeks. Eat like a horse, and since ur kinda chubby already, try and eat kinda clean, less fat the better. Train with INTESITY. And drink lots of water.

Quote Originally Posted by testaprim
    i dont want to come off harsh but the only thing your cycle is missing is research. eod injects with the sus because of the prop. i would really rethink the lenght of the cycle as well in my opinion 8 weeks is too short by the time its in your system good its time to stop. I think you will be disapointed with your current cycle. but that is my 2.
    i know there are so many options, choices, and combinations out there for me to pick from, but my research shows that this stack should work decent for a rookie juicer. but my stack would be better with some deca - but i dont want to break out with the bumps on my first cycle ever. from what i have read on here, dbol and sus are a great mix, but everyone in the forums has mixed opinions. what type of stack/cycle do you recommend for a first time user?
    thanks for the info about the duration. i will take that into consideration.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    well personaly i am a fan of the longer cycles, i am on a 28 week one now. for a first timer... here ya go

wk 1-4 or 5 d-ball 35mg/day or Prop at 50mg ed or eod
    wk 1-12 or 15 test cyp 500mg/wk or eth 500mg/wk
    wk 1-12 or 15 deca 400mg/wk or eq 400mg/wk
    wk last 4 or 5 wks prop 50mg ed or eod
    PCT blah blah blah

i gave you quite a few options the thing to keep in mind is do what you are comfortable with. like with the prop some do not like the ed or eod injections. but if you dont mind i would choose the prop over the ball, i have done well off both. hope this helps ya a bit. oh and as far as the zits if you keep your horomone levels constant, hince going with the single ester test you decrease your chances of sides like acne, but some people are just predisposed to getting it.

test
    Last edited by testaprim; 11-19-2003 at 01:55 AM.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Just my 2 cents on the sust injects. I am injecting twice a week now. I wish I had done 3 times a week. It may be just me but I inject on Mon and Thur, and by the time mon rolls around after my thur inject I feel as if the juice is out of my system. I know it isnt, and I know it stays active, it just seems like the smoke clears and Im READY for the next inject! Listen to the advice about the EOD injects, wish I had.

Frozenone is offline New Member
    EOD injects is a must! Do dbol 30mg/day and have a clean diet.. Eat big and train HARD!! if you can lift it one more time it wasn´t heavy enough!!

thanks for the info - i will run this cycle for 12 weeks, and see how things go.
    i will run the dbol for the first 5-6 weeks at 30mg daily, and i will inject the sus for the complete cycle at the rate of 1-2-2-2-1-2-2-2-1-2-2-2
    thanks for the advice everyone.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    If it were up to me, I'd stick with one compound for you first cycle, pref. either cyp or enan. If done right you can easily gain 15 pounds. No need to run anything else!

Thread Information