Thread: oh MY GOD!!!

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

oh MY GOD!!!

Im currently on a sust cycle in week two now.
    Over the past few months iv been struggling to put muscle mass on which my work is partly to blame for it.

I bought a Mass gainer today rather than just a whey protein powder and i realised that my Calorie intake might be quite low (when i looked at the difference between the 2 products).
    So i thought id go through my diet and count the Cals on the old whey protein compared to what they are now on this mass gainer and there is a 2146calorie difference!!!
    So including my food i worked out i WAS getting 1920 calories per day!!! along with 260g or protein.
    So I take it that this is the reason iv not been gaining until i started my cycle??

So now im getting 4066calories plus 260g protein, i weigh 161lbs and im 5,10 with about 12-15% bodyfat.
    Do you think that this higher calorie intake will make a hell of a lot of difference to my gains now??

Cheers
    (from a shocked but enlightened)
    Dave

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    Im currently on a sust cycle in week two now.
    Over the past few months iv been struggling to put muscle mass on which my work is partly to blame for it.

I bought a Mass gainer today rather than just a whey protein powder and i realised that my Calorie intake might be quite low (when i looked at the difference between the 2 products).
    So i thought id go through my diet and count the Cals on the old whey protein compared to what they are now on this mass gainer and there is a 2146calorie difference!!!
    So including my food i worked out i WAS getting 1920 calories per day!!! along with 260g or protein.
    So I take it that this is the reason iv not been gaining until i started my cycle??

So now im getting 4066calories plus 260g protein, i weigh 161lbs and im 5,10 with about 12-15% bodyfat.
    Do you think that this higher calorie intake will make a hell of a lot of difference to my gains now??

Cheers
    (from a shocked but enlightened)
    Dave
    yes, with that kind of change in your diet, you'll add mass without gear....it's what you should have done actually before jumping on..

i totally agree mate but i just couldnt put my finger on what was wrong until today.
    Iv put on 5 lbs in the first 2 weeks on 500mg sust so heres to gaining much faster (hopefully)

Dave

shootdeep is offline Member
    yes you'll have better gains, but you may not be too happy where your gains end up. mass gainers are usually LOADED with sugar. sugar=fat eat better quality carbs and you'll be much happier with your end results

I meant to ask you something else too.

Would Taking 1 Ephidrine tablet before a workout hinder my gains in any way? It just seems to give me that extra kick and strength.

Dave

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    im confused, 4066 cals plus 260 g of protein. ?

how many cals r u getting from the weight gainer ? and why dont u just add the protein to the total cals rather than stating it on its own. multiply by 4.

2. 260 g of p is not enough. shoot for 350 at least to oversupply ur self. it helps !

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't use the weight gainer....... I would try to get those extra calories from real food split among all my meals.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    The best way to get calories and protein if you have to work is tuna, peanut butter sandwichs, and protein shakes. On cycle I usually eat 10-15 cans of tuna or salmon a day with 6 peanut butter sandwichs. those just get me thru work and school.

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    The best way to get calories and protein if you have to work is tuna, peanut butter sandwichs, and protein shakes. On cycle I usually eat 10-15 cans of tuna or salmon a day with 6 peanut butter sandwichs. those just get me thru work and school.

Wow you eat that much tuna?? that makes me sick to my stomac just thinking about it

Thread Information