jarrett is offline Senior Member

sydgroup primo fake controversy

Now i know this is gunna have alot of feed back i hope on the new sydgroup primobolan that has just came out

I jsut had some tested last friday and it was said by the analist that there was an active ingredient in the sample but it looked to appear to be prop. (results will be mailed to me some time next week)this got me thinking... the bottle is over filled unlike any other sydgroup products, the labels are way different in comparosin to the other labels, and the quality of the thermal printer has changed to an even cheaper print job.
    And on there website they dont mention any new primobolan product on there list.

just my 2cc's until i get paper work in.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    That sucks. Many people have said that it smells/taste like Cherries. Maybe they just put artificial flavoring in it, lol. I wouldn't take any primo that I didn't test personally.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    That sucks. Many people have said that it smells/taste like Cherries. Maybe they just put artificial flavoring in it, lol. I wouldn't take any primo that I didn't test personally.
    yeah i put 1 cc in my tricpet. and it notted up like an abcess, for some reason and hurt like a mofo, I dont think its even made by sydgroup, cause the kangaroo looks different the label has rounded corners unlike all the rest of there other gear other than there winstrol and the lot number is stamped on it . and none of the other sydgroup products are filled to the top

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    yeah i put 1 cc in my tricpet. and it notted up like an abcess, for some reason and hurt like a mofo, I dont think its even made by sydgroup, cause the kangaroo looks different the label has rounded corners unlike all the rest of there other gear other than there winstrol and the lot number is stamped on it . and none of the other sydgroup products are filled to the top

and they dont even advertize primo on there website.

shortwhitesprinter is offline New Member
    Yeah lets keep this thread goin cus I just bought 2 bottles of the stuff and something seems a little off about them... Looking forward to hearing the results of the test

skii96 is offline Member
    I know a guy who has close ties with the company and i have heard nothing negative from him. I guess he has some incentive to lie but to ME.....maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    I know a guy who has close ties with the company and i have heard nothing negative from him. I guess he has some incentive to lie but to ME.....maybe.

then tell your boy he needs to tell them to update there website and the labels. Im still convinced its not sydgroup making the shit ...

The Butcher is offline Member
    People are already faking Syd shit. A buddy of mine got a few fakes the other day (he had the legit ones from a previous order to compare them to). So, given your descriptions of the bottle, I would say its bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    People are already faking Syd shit. A buddy of mine got a few fakes the other day (he had the legit ones from a previous order to compare them to). So, given your descriptions of the bottle, I would say its bogus.
    its possible Butcher, but I doubt it coming that it came from a very reliable source, we both know

The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    its possible Butcher, but I doubt it coming that it came from a very reliable source, we both know

Yeah, but my buddy got his fakes from the same place our friend sometimes gets his stuff from. He sent them back (without hassle, although he was gaurenteed they were real) b/c they didn't match his other Syd products. But, I suppose it could be legit. I've not heard that they were producing Primo though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    Yeah, but my buddy got his fakes from the same place our friend sometimes gets his stuff from. He sent them back (without hassle, although he was gaurenteed they were real) b/c they didn't match his other Syd products. But, I suppose it could be legit. I've not heard that they were producing Primo though.

yeah ther website doesnt even advertise any Syd group Primo

also the price is rediculus at 135 a bottle..

lobo is offline New Member
    I had this conversation on another board about the production of primo so I malied sydgroup, this is their reply,

----- Original Message -----
    To: <[email protected]>
    Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 6:51 PM
    Subject: ?Question?

> Are you coming out with a Primoboloan product? Yes, our product is
    >Anabolic DP (Methenolone Enanthate ) 100mg/10ml

Don't know why anyone would pay those prices, I would just stick with EQ.

Focused is offline New Member
    Jarrett, I imagine that if you could post a picture you would have done so already, but if you can it would help. And keep us posted on the results.

pepsi01 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Focused
    Jarrett, I imagine that if you could post a picture you would have done so already, but if you can it would help. And keep us posted on the results.
    it knotted up on me as well. any other word???

it's legit. I never got lab tests back on it cause it was retested and i didnt want to pay for lab test results since they had made a mistake.

so whats in it cause my leg feels like its gonna explode

yeah bro it notted my bicept up, your just gunna have to go deep with it.

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    the new syd group vials are all filled to the top...the newer one's have a white flip off cap with the hologram on top of that...

i dunno so is thre any lab reports on it i thinj im just gonna trade one of my freinds for somethign else. the swelling is as bad as i did with QV enanthate . but that god i dont get teh chills and redness with this shit.

Thread Information