Jhn36 is offline Associate Member

contemplating first cycle

Ok Here goes, I have been reading and watching for a while and now am ready to try my first cycle and would like to get input. I am looking for mass gains, will worry about cutting later. I am 5'9" 168 lbs bodyfat probably 18%. I have been training on and off for the last 5 years. I am considering a Test Eth and Deca cycle of about 10 weeks with test at 300 and deca at 400. Nova daily at 20 throughout cycle, unless soreness occurs then up to 50, then go back to 20 when symptoms dissapear. PCT clomid for 22 days beginning 3 weeks post at day 1 300, 2-11 100, 12-22 50. Any help will be appreciated.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhn36
    Ok Here goes, I have been reading and watching for a while and now am ready to try my first cycle and would like to get input. I am looking for mass gains, will worry about cutting later. I am 5'9" 168 lbs bodyfat probably 18%. I have been training on and off for the last 5 years. I am considering a Test Eth and Deca cycle of about 10 weeks with test at 300 and deca at 400. Nova daily at 20 throughout cycle, unless soreness occurs then up to 50, then go back to 20 when symptoms dissapear. PCT clomid for 22 days beginning 3 weeks post at day 1 300, 2-11 100, 12-22 50. Any help will be appreciated.
    I would go the other way and do 400mgs of test and 300mgs deca , and go for 12 weeks

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popa
    I would go the other way and do 400mgs of test and 300mgs deca, and go for 12 weeks
    took the words out my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Jhn36
    also no need to run nolva @ 20... keep it @ 10mg ED through out

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    18% bf is high. i would make an attempt to lower it if i were u. and yeah run test at 400 mg (preferably 500 mg) and deca at 300mg (preferably 400 mg) if u want !

the reason i say 18% bf is high is because i did my first cycle at 21% bf and i couldnt see any muscle, but i was gaining weight. then when i dieted down to 10.13% bf evereything poped out. so if u wanna see all ur muscle i would shed some lard, but its up to u !

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't run a test/deca cycle for a first.............. I would do a test/eq...........

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I thought it was best just to introduce one new substance into your body at at ime? ALL TEST

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I thought it was best just to introduce one new substance into your body at at ime? ALL TEST
    That's fine but there's nothing wrong with a test/eq for a first either.......... EQ has very low sides compared to deca ........ and using deca in a first cycle would mean you need other things then just anti-e's for your cycle.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's fine but there's nothing wrong with a test/eq for a first either.......... EQ has very low sides compared to deca........ and using deca in a first cycle would mean you need other things then just anti-e's for your cycle.

Like bromo? would there be need for anything else?

-MS

I would have on hand one of the many anti-prolactins available...... bromo is one........ I keep pergolide on hand in the rare case I would see signs of progestrogen related gyno

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    the reason i say 18% bf is high is because i did my first cycle at 21% bf and i couldnt see any muscle, but i was gaining weight. then when i dieted down to 10.13% bf evereything poped out. so if u wanna see all ur muscle i would shed some lard, but its up to u !
    I agree. I would get on a super clean and strict diet first before starting a cycle. You will be a lot happier with the final results if you decide to start a cycle with a lower bf%.

~US~

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    I agree. I would get on a super clean and strict diet first before starting a cycle. You will be a lot happier with the final results if you decide to start a cycle with a lower bf%.

~US~
    I agree with US and gundam on this............ plus it's just healthier to have a lower bf.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I agree with these boys, get ina a habit of eating particularly healthy and get the diet down first and than after awhile hit the AS.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the help guys, I will probably hold off for a little longer, cut down a little more and keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's fine but there's nothing wrong with a test/eq for a first either.......... EQ has very low sides compared to deca........ and using deca in a first cycle would mean you need other things then just anti-e's for your cycle.
    Yea thats if he was running deca @ over 400mg. deca aromatizing @ 300mg or less is extremely rare.

Thread Information