kahn is offline Junior Member

help for a friend

I got a hold of some liquid d-bol from dekkal and i got some and my friend got some too. I'm waiting to get test, clomid and nolvadex before i start my cycle, but my friend is too damn impatient and maybe doesnt know better, despite what i have told him, and is gonna start the d-bol and do nothing else not even clomid. What i was wondering is will just the d-bol mess him up by itself and with him not doing clomid will he lose his gains that he makes? I think that maybe if he heard it from u guys,, maybe he'll listen.
    thanx

BDTR is offline Retired
    He will gain weight, then lose 100% of his gains. Not to mention with his natural test production being shut down he may possibly lose some of his natural gains oh and dont forget the horrible libido problems that can come about.

thats what i thought, i'll have him look at this post and maybe he'll finally listen.

Quote Originally Posted by kahn
    I got a hold of some liquid d-bol from dekkal and i got some and my friend got some too. I'm waiting to get test, clomid and nolvadex before i start my cycle, but my friend is too damn impatient and maybe doesnt know better, despite what i have told him, and is gonna start the d-bol and do nothing else not even clomid. What i was wondering is will just the d-bol mess him up by itself and with him not doing clomid will he lose his gains that he makes? I think that maybe if he heard it from u guys,, maybe he'll listen.
    thanx
    if you really want to start(even though more research should be done) you should deffinately run test with the d-bol to actually get good gains. tell your buddy that this is his body that he's messing with and he should have all the necessary gear in order to begin or else he''l definately get fucked up in the future as BDTR stated. patients is a virtue.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    its his funeral. but i would wait for the test. he must be real desperate to get big!

well he looks pretty good as it is, but we have been looking for gear foa a while, so now that he finally got his hands on a little bit, he just cant wait. But u'm gonna show him ur replies later today and hopefully he'll wait.
    thanx

Thread Information