Paranoid is offline Associate Member

Enanthate vs. Sustanon (cutting cycle)

Stats: 26, 6" 225lb, 12-15%BF, One previous cycle 400mg a week for 10 weeks of Test Enan + Deca .

Question: I want to do a 10 week cutting cycle of 400mg EQ, 400-500mg of Test, + Clen and ECA (2 weeks on, 2weeks off, alternating). I know all about Nolva for sides and Clomid for post, all I need help with is whether to run Enanthate or Sustanon for the Test. I can get Enanthate cheaper and the frequency of injections would be lower so I would prefer it over Sustanon. However, does Sustanon lend itself better in a cutting cycle due to lower water retention, or any other possible factors? Thanks in advance guys.

FullBlown is offline Junior Member
    what about prop instead of either of the two you have listed?

FB

I can't deal with the daily injections, plus it quite a bit more expansive from my overseas supplier.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Run the enanthate . I swell up like a balloon from sustanon , not to mention the unstable blood levels and frequent injections. run .5mg liquidex ed with it alongside 20mg of nolva and dont worry about bloat or gyno.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I rekon Propionate would be best to take if I was planning on doing what you want to do. Otherwise Enanthate is defenitely a no go as it has a tun of water retention. Well thats what it gave me anyway, so thats just my opinion. Sustanon 250 has water retention too, but no way as much as Enanthate does. Good luck

I think that I will stick with Enanthate , the blood levels are more uniform and its cheaper for me, not to mention the ICN Galenikas are overfilled. I think that to keep the water levels down, I'm going to throw in some PVL Winny tabs at 50mg ED for the last 6 weeks.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I plan on running a similar cycle. I decided on running sustanon over test E. The reason was mainly the water retention I hear about with the test E.

How did you react to the Test E in your first cycle?

BDTR is offline Retired
    For the record, sustanon bloats me more than test enanthate . Just run an anti-e with it and dont worry about bloat.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    For the record, sustanon bloats me more than test enanthate. Just run an anti-e with it and dont worry about bloat.
    i agree..plus you have to figure that any water you do retain will shed off post cycle and with proper PCT you can keep the muscle built.

I think that I will stick with Enanthate , the blood levels are more uniform and its cheaper for me, not to mention the ICN Galenikas are overfilled. I think that to keep the water levels down, I'm going to throw in some PVL Winny tabs at 50mg ED for the last 6 weeks.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have ran Sus and Enth (ICN's)..I prefer Sus, but hate the bloat.

Thread Information