G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Question Having a problem, don't know if it's the DBol

Hey bro's, my "friend" is having some problems in the gym. It's the second day on DBol , 30mg ED. Couldn't finish the workout because he was getting light headed and sweating like a hog, heart racing also. Almost blew chunks, that's when he called it quits for the day. Is this sides from the DBol because this has never happened before. He rarely if ever sweats at all during his workouts, and getting nauxious like that has only happened a few tiimes, but not on the 1'st set!

Please help guys, any info would be great, just want to know if "he" needs to stop taking DBol or will "he" just get used to the sides. Thanks.

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I,m sure some senior guys will respond soon, but my experience with 30mg D-bol, afew weeks back on day 1-3, i had a pounding headache, and my blood pressure elevated, and I felt real funky working out, but after day 3, it went away like my bro's said. Good luck.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    that happens sometimes with dbol bro. give it 3 or 4 days and if it isnt better by then, discontinue it.

thats not a very high dose so the sides shouldnt be to bad. keep a close watch on your "freind" while he is training. make sure everything is ok.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    are you taking the same dbol .....

i have heard of people getting this when starting dbol also..

my first thought was...did he get hold of some super-clen by mistake......if you are taking it also, then it probably isnt that...

what did the dbol look like ???

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Sounds like high blood pressure, but im no doc. If your "friend" is afro american then he has a higher chance of suffering from it

jersey juice is offline Member
    I was taking 60mg of dbol (thai) and the same thing happened to me. I'd be doing leg presses and feeling like my head was literally gonna pop. Couldn't even do cardio after I lifted cause my heart was pounding so hard. I stopped taking them and everything went back to normal, IMO if it's that bad get off em why risk anything??

Thanks for t he input bros, I thought it was the DBol but wasn't sure. I've been in Vegas for the past week so didn't work out either. Oh well, if the sides keep up for the next couple of days then it's going to get discontinued fo' sho'.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Never had that problem..but not to say it doesn't happen.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    have u considered low blood sugar? Those sound like hypoglycemia signs.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I had a similar thing happen to me with the Russian d-ball but only for the first 4 or 5 days. By the way i was only on 25mg during that week. Sweating like a whore in a church it was bad bro. The guys at the gym though i jumped out of the swimming pool half way through my workout, EQ did the same also but went away as my body got adjusted. Make sure you keep an eye on you friend bro.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds like elevated blood pressure. You should be starting to retain a fair bit of water which will cause your blood pressure to rise. If you continue the d-bol make sure you do cardio about 3 times a week IMO to keep your heart strong. I feel much better when I do.

Thanks again for the advice, I guess cardio is going to have to be thrown in then because my friend doesn't do any cardio at all, don't have problems with body fat. It will be thrown in now just for the sake of *ugh* good health.

Mr Nobody, I think that I'm going to have to agree with you on the low blood sugar to and extent because I had a workout about a year ago where I hadn't eaten for about 3 hours and was starving and went to the gym, I couldn't finish that workout and was near vomiting, no sweating or rapid heartbeat though.

Just got done with chest today, everything seems ok, kept the intensity down a bit and no nausea hit me, was more fatiguedd as usual, still had the rapid heart beat and sweating though, hopefully everything will subside in the next few days. If not I'm just going to stop being a pussy and complaining about it

Thread Information