Atomic is offline New Member

A milky white ooze from aspirtating?

Last night I injected enanthate for the 7th time in this particular cycle into the delt and when I aspirtated a milky colored substance drew back into the syringe. Aside from this happening nothing else out of the ordinary is going on with my delt, no pain or swelling. Has anyone ever had this happen or does anyone have a theory as to what it could be?

Thanks

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Good chance it is puss caught in the delt. This thread may help you out... http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ght=milky+delt

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Ewww man, i wonder what the hell that could be. Damn, get that shit checked out.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    yea that could be bad thing cause puss usually ='s an infection, id get it checked just to be safe....

Atomic is offline New Member
    I checked around and supposedly its a sterile abcess as oppossed to an infected abcess. Anytime you have a lump at an injection site for longer than a week it is an abcess, but it will go away in a few weeks. If it swells up or gets sore it could be infected which mine is not. Even after learning this I'm still a little freaked out.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Do not use that site for a few weeks. I hit 12 different sites on my body during everyday injections and the still get tough to inject into after a few months. Also keep the delt injection to 1cc or less.

Thread Information