Thread: accutane

kilo45 is offline New Member

Question accutane

i have real light acne all my life and i tryed b-5 didnt work tryed everythign didnt work . am in costa rica right now and i can get accutane really cheap i was wondering what is the lowest dose possiable i could take and for how long. oh ya nd whe i got off my first cycle i beoke out just on my back thow. but please help with the dossages and and for how long?

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo45
    i have real light acne all my life and i tryed b-5 didnt work tryed everythign didnt work . am in costa rica right now and i can get accutane really cheap i was wondering what is the lowest dose possiable i could take and for how long. oh ya nd whe i got off my first cycle i beoke out just on my back thow. but please help with the dossages and and for how long?
    Accutane isn't an anabolic steroid . You should do a hell of a lot more research before posting questions like this that waste everyone's time.

Kato is offline Member
    hey RL i don't see where kilo is asking if its a steroid ?

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidLassie
    Accutane isn't an anabolic steroid. You should do a hell of a lot more research before posting questions like this that waste everyone's time.
    What are you talking about...He isnt asking if it is a steriod ..? He is asking what dose to run acutane at..

If I was you I would look in the spa forum.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    40mgs ed is usually the lowest, in fact I'm not sure that I've heard anyone running it lower than that.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm on it as well..........

i got my script through the doc, and heres how its being run:

6 months total, starting at 40mg ed for 30 days. each month he bumped it up 20mg, up to 120mg ed for 30 days.
    i'm having bloodwork done once a month to check triglyceride values.

the sides:
    dry and chapped lips, any nooks and crannies of the body are vulnerable as well(elbows, nasal passages, etc)
    make sure you moisturize often.

the benefits:
    doc told me that 95.5 percent of all people on accutane see results. of the 95.5 percent, 80 percent will NEVER see a recurrence. so, if you can finish a whole 6 month cycle, you have an excellent chance of acne never coming back, juice or no juice.

good luck bro, and try to hang in there, as it gets pretty rough towards the end.

peace I4L

Testify is offline Senior Member
    First of all, how old are you? Acne often subsides with age. If you are under 25, I would just wait. Second, Accutane is not something to be taken lightly. It should never be taken without consultation and monitoring by a doctor. You can really mess up you liver. If you acne is light, and comes after a cycle(which is normal), what makes you think you need accutane?

Thread Information