Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: enantat QV 250

  1. #1
    Help1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3

    enantat QV 250

    I hear people using enantat QV 250 for a human steriod is this true??? and they said it shuts down the human testrone in the body cuz you are injecting it at higher amounts then after the 10 week cycle he said I have to take some pills to have my body start making it's own testrone again since I would be off it is this true??? And do they know of any side affects to it?? Is it legal?? HELP ME I have some not sure if I want to use it since he said it shuts down my nuts while I'm taking it and then have to take pills to get my nuts working again when I'm off the cycle.... I still want another kid and don't want to lose that to this...... HELP

  2. #2
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,625
    Don't be too paranoid about this, but definitely do some reading on this board. Yes, QV test is used by humans with much success. Yes, it will shut down your endogeneous test production. Yes, you need to use clomid for Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) to help get your natural test production going one you stop injecting the outside test. Yes there are side effects. No, it is not legal in the US to buy, sell, possess, or administer at all with out a precription for HRT.

    There is a wealth of info one here for you. If you are still concerned in anyway, do not use it at all. It's a serious drug that you need to fully understand before you decide to use it.

    -moto

  3. #3
    Nailer's Avatar
    Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    10110101
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    everything will shut down your natural test production. this is because your body will realize it is getting testosterone from somewhere else and will stop making it, that is why you need PCT to recover from that and keep gains..............actually you have a whole lot of research to do before even thinking about AS, steroids are illegal in the US, read a lot then ask more questions IMO
    agreed.. those "pills" your friend is taking about is clomid. you will have to run clomid for pct 2 weeks after your last injection. bro you seriously need more research. anyway one 10ml vial of QV test enan 250 is really low of a dose to see some good results. (some will disagree) my 2 cents

  4. #4
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,775
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Don't be too paranoid about this, but definitely do some reading on this board. Yes, QV test is used by humans with much success. Yes, it will shut down your endogeneous test production. Yes, you need to use clomid for Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) to help get your natural test production going one you stop injecting the outside test. Yes there are side effects. No, it is not legal in the US to buy, sell, possess, or administer at all with out a precription for HRT.

    There is a wealth of info one here for you. If you are still concerned in anyway, do not use it at all. It's a serious drug that you need to fully understand before you decide to use it.

    -moto
    Exactly. Go to the home page www.anabolicreview.com and read up on drug profiles, side effects, etc. Some of the info is a little outdated (mostly dosages, i believe), but it's a great starting point to learn from. And keep reading on this board, where you can search for your questions or post new ones as you go along.

    Understand that steroids are incredibly serious. Don't put anything into your body that you don't understand. And like moto said...if you still have doubts, don't do it. It's not worth it.

  5. #5
    Nailer's Avatar
    Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    10110101
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    Exactly. Go to the home page www.anabolicreview.com and read up on drug profiles, side effects, etc. Some of the info is a little outdated (mostly dosages, i believe), but it's a great starting point to learn from. And keep reading on this board, where you can search for your questions or post new ones as you go along.

    Understand that steroids are incredibly serious. Don't put anything into your body that you don't understand. And like moto said...if you still have doubts, don't do it. It's not worth it.
    I suggest he stays on the board reason being some of the info especially cycle dosages on AR's front page are totally wrong (deca + dbol cycles deca only cycles etc.) He will gain the most helpful/informative info here on the boards by our AR bros.

  6. #6
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    I suggest he stays on the board reason being some of the info especially cycle dosages on AR's front page are totally wrong (deca + dbol cycles deca only cycles etc.) He will gain the most helpful/informative info here on the boards by our AR bros.
    Very true...but i still think it's a good read, especially for the basic drug profiles...you just have to disregard the dosages/cycle suggestions...JMHO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •