helios is offline Associate Member

Will this f' up my cycle?

I am starting my 2nd cycle this January and I am running it through to mid-April.
    My concern is I am going to Acapulco for a week in March, and I do not want to bring my gear along with me due to the increased airport security.

If I stop injections for the 5 days I'm down there and pick it back up once home, will I be ruining my cycle and/or causing myself any harm?

My cycle looks like such:

1-14 test prop 700mg/wk
    1-13 eq 600/wk

-Helios

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    I am starting my 2nd cycle this January and I am running it through to mid-April.
    My concern is I am going to Acapulco for a week in March, and I do not want to bring my gear along with me due to the increased airport security.

If I stop injections for the 5 days I'm down there and pick it back up once home, will I be ruining my cycle and/or causing myself any harm?

My cycle looks like such:

1-14 test prop 700mg/wk
    1-13 eq 600/wk

-Helios
    it's better to keep blood levels constant...will it hurt you? prob not.....why not start the cycle in december? or earlier ? i would be concearned about showing my excessive acne off

helios is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the response Asymmetrical

I wanted to start it earlier but Im stuck on the whole time on = time off deal. Usually I can keep the acne relatively under control with some tanning bed use. Who knows, I will be in Mexico after all...maybe I can pick some test down there to use for the week

Thread Information