Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0

    Question on sleep...need answer

    Hey bros...I'm coming in on wk 9 of cycle,last 2 days all I want to do is sleep.Not sick,appetite is alright,just want to know if this is normal or my body is just screaming for a rest.Been going really hard.....possible overtraining?Feed back please....DB Training has been 5 days at an hour a day....43yrs old btw

  2. #2
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hey bros...I'm coming in on wk 9 of cycle,last 2 days all I want to do is sleep.Not sick,appetite is alright,just want to know if this is normal or my body is just screaming for a rest.Been going really hard.....possible overtraining?Feed back please....DB Training has been 5 days at an hour a day....43yrs old btw
    totally normal bro...all i do is sleep when cycling

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    totally normal bro...all i do is sleep when cycling
    The concern is,by sleeping so much,I'm not able to get all the cals needed.

  4. #4
    Nailer's Avatar
    Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    10110101
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The concern is,by sleeping so much,I'm not able to get all the cals needed.
    I have the same problem. some times I take naps anywhere from 3-6 hrs ED. Its hard to eat every 3 hrs when resting that much.

  5. #5
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The concern is,by sleeping so much,I'm not able to get all the cals needed.
    I got your answer DB. It's the xanex that is causing you to not wana eat...They are'nt good for you bro, and I'm concearned about your well being. Go ahead and mail them to me and I'll take care of them

  6. #6
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailer
    I have the same problem. some times I take naps anywhere from 3-6 hrs ED. Its hard to eat every 3 hrs when resting that much.
    Will it hinder gains?I'm sleeping like 13-14hrs straight

  7. #7
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    I got your answer DB. It's the xanex that is causing you to not wana eat...They are'nt good for you bro, and I'm concearned about your well being. Go ahead and mail them to me and I'll take care of them
    LMAO.....eating is fine when I'm awake

  8. #8
    DocHoliday's Avatar
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,670
    Thatís a lot of sleep. Iím thinking it could be the meds.

    Do you have enough level of activity during the day? There is a level of stress that keeps you going, and if you go too far below that you can become very tired.

    Just a thought.

    Doc

  9. #9
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Thatís a lot of sleep. Iím thinking it could be the meds.

    Do you have enough level of activity during the day? There is a level of stress that keeps you going, and if you go too far below that you can become very tired.

    Just a thought.

    Doc
    Meds are an issue,but the last 2 days have had no desire to do anything

  10. #10
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,835
    Thats all ive done is sleep this weekend......havent eaten as much during these past few days.....but the rest is welcomed...I know my body was very tired....and im not on xanax.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •