hitnyajunk08 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Mixing Sust. Brands

Couple quick questions here......Does it matter if u mix different brands of Sustonon, for example I have Organon Sust. and some Ttokkyo Testonon, does it matter that I will be using both kinds throughout my cycle along with some EQ and Winstrol -V? Just wondring...
    Also I was thinking about running D-bol the first 4 weeks of my cycle while I wait for the EQ and Sust. to kick in, but is that really bad since I will be running the Stanol-v from wks. 6-10....Just ask this cause I know they are both 17aa and tough on the liver, but i want this cycle to be bad ass. Is this a bad idea, should I scrap the d-bol and just stick with the EQ 400 mgs./week, Sust 500mgs/week and then the Winny? I dont wanna fry my liver...but I wanna use the d-bol...All suggestions welcome

badazzwhitedude is offline New Member
    It does not matter about mixing the Sust. You could run the D-bol followed by the Winny. Just make sure you take plenty of Milk Thistle to help with the liver. If you are worried about your liver too much and opt not to do that, just frontload the Sust at 1 gram the first 2 weeks instead. It will have close to the same effect.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Some will advise not to mix 2 17AA,s in one cycle but regardless of this Never mix winny and d-bol together.Take the D-bol for 4 weeks have a week break than start the winny.Keep Milk Thistle high around 1000mg/1200mg a day and drink lots of water.Have a look at a post I wrote about protecting your liver.

Mixing the Sust won,t be a problem I done this on the my cycle and nothing bad happened.Just check the mg/ml and make sure you are taking the right dosage.

hitnyajunk08 is offline Junior Member

Thanks BB

Thanks BB, thats what I was thinking, just wanted to check wiht u guys to be sure.....i was thinking of using ALA with it two in order to protect my liver more....what mg. do i run that at a day?

Thread Information