cloud9 is offline New Member

allready started, now concerned "HELP" (deca 300)

I'm a first timer, and not too educated on the subject. Thanks in advnce for your help! 28yrs old 185 lbs. Just wanted to give my weight training and grappling a little boost.

Got one 10cc bottle of DECA 300 qv, and was planning to just take this alone, one, 1cc shot every 4 days, for 40 days. I was told that this would be the absolute safest way to go. Then i came accross this site, now am concerned with all the talk of deca dick and that I should probubaly be on test too, and that stuff you gotta take to get the balls workin' again after the cycle. I'm overwhelmed! If i just take this **** as planned, will it even be worth taking? Are balls / tits problems expected for such a small dose on the first time?

I took my first 1cc shot 4 days ago, and could get a 10cc bottle of test today if i wanted. Should I add the test too even though I've allready started? Any advise?
    Also, I want to fight in king of the cage. Does this stuff mess with your endurance?

Thanks a million! T
    Last edited by cloud9; 11-27-2003 at 06:19 AM.

JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud9
    I'm a first timer, and not too educated on the subject. Thanks in advnce for your help! 28yrs old 185 lbs. Just wanted to give my weight training and grappling a little boost.

Got one 10cc bottle of DECA 300 qv, and was planning to just take this alone, one, 1cc shot every 4 days, for 40 days. I was told that this would be the absolute safest way to go. Then i came accross this site, now am concerned with all the talk of deca dick and that I should probubaly be on test too, and that stuff you gotta take to get the balls workin' again after the cycle. I'm overwhelmed! If i just take this shit as planned, will it even be worth taking? Are balls / tits problems expected for such a small dose on the first time?

I took my first 1cc shot 4 days ago, and could get a 10cc bottle of test today if i wanted. Should I add the test too even though I've allready started? Any advise?
    Also, I want to fight in king of the cage. Does this stuff mess with your endurance?

Thanks a million! Tony
    see me here if you want: http://www.cloud9imaging.com/bio.htm
    I'd research a little more about proper cycling and PCT before continuing your cycle...I was like you and wanted to dive right in to my cycle, but got some good advice on here first and I'm glad I waited and learned more first. If you want a simple cycle, most bros on here reccomend a test only cycle for your first one to see how your body reacts...I haven't done decca, but I've read that it works better with a test like test enanthate ...What are you planning for PCT??

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    Since you've only taken one shot, I'd stop and research. Post help on a cycle and people here can help you put one together. But yes, you should run test with any cycle in my opinion and have PCT ready.

thanks again!

[QUOTE=daWhoady]Since you've only taken one shot, I'd stop and research. Post help on a cycle and people here can help you put one together. But yes, you should run test with any cycle in my opinion and have PCT ready.[/QUOTE

PCT? I'll look it up on the site. Thanks. And for what I'm doing, how much PCT should I take, and when? As I'm comming off the stuff or all along?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    pct = post cycle therapy . it includes a number of drugs which are designed to do a few things 1)keep your gains, 2)expedite your natural recovery. Your hormones are going to be thrown out of wack. PCT is just a way of making sure you get back to 'normal' faster. It is essential. you will need clomid definately. nolva would be great also.

After you stop your cycle your going to have a lot of free estrogen in your system. nolva will hinder the reception of it. clomid will trick your body into thinking it needs to produce more test...thats a good thing. you want your natural test levels as high as you can get them.

like the other bros said I'd stop the cycle and read up a bit more. Then when you have all the gear together (pct included) and tons of money for food, then start the cycle. my $.02

peace

some advise / more questions

This is what a helpful person emailed to me in reply to my initial question, plus some more questions of mine. I posted it here for others to learn from and hopefully reply to:

I love Deca , but never run it alone, no matter what someone tells you.
    >Test is the Basis to every cycle...It's the Father of all AAS.
    >Definitely get some test, and I would run longer than 40 day....even as a newbie.
    >Go at least 10 weeks, the good thing is, Deca does it's job quite well on lower doses than most AAS, and also has a very long half life, 300mgs per week would be enough for your first time, even I don't run more than 600 per week, it's just not necessary.
    >I would get some Enanthate or Cypionate , they are great base tests with long acting esthers. Get enough to do 2 per week, (400-500mgs)
    >This would be fine for your first time, and will take care of any "Deca Dick" problems...as long as you're runnig more test than Deca, you'll be fine.
    >Now, PCT:
    >This is by Far THE most important part of ANY Cycle, everything else is senseless without recovery, or you'll just Crash and lose al your gains due to the reduced endegeonous testosterone levels .

My reply: Thanks for your help/ advise!

I managed to get some "Testron C 200", and took one cc of that yesterday with my second one cc shot of deca 300. I now have 8ccs of deca and 9ccs of test left, and was planning on doing one cc of each one every 6 days. When the deca runs out, I will still havee one cc of the test left, which i will take on the last week (as you indicated) Does this make sence, considering I'm about to graduate from college, and this is all the gear I can afford now, really, or I'd take your advise and get more test.

And now the other stuff you wrote about: (i'm kinda scared now that I read it, cuz I don't have any of that crap yet!) If I don't plan to do this stuff for years to come, how important is to to do all of this stuff listed below?

When does the PCT exactly start? The last day you inject?

(you wrote) >1) you need to Run some "Nolvadex ": 10 mgs ED, all the way through your cycle to keep Estrogen from converting, and prevent "Bitch Tit's" then bump it up to 20-30mgs ED during PCT. -------- What does ED mean? Every day? Can I buy this **** in Mexico easily? Is it legal to bring back?

(you wrote) >2) HCG , this will kick start you balls to start reproducing. Do 1000 IU ED for a week, starting about 5 days after you last shot, which should be Test, drop the Deca a week earlier. (It stays active too long) ------- What does IU mean? Can I buy this **** in Mexico easily? Is it legal to bring back?

(you wrote) 3) Clomid (VERY IMPORTANT) Ea, tab is 50 mg...Do 300mg your first day of PCT, then, 100mg ED for 2 weeks, then drop it to 50 mg (1 tab) ED for the next 2 weeks. ------- Can I buy this **** in Mexico easily? Is it legal to bring back?

Thanks again!

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    I did a deca only cycle for my first one. I tapered it meaning that i started off at 100mg first week then slowly worked my way up to 400mg and then slowly down to zero. I had nothing for PCT. I had deca dick for a couple of weeks but it went away. I loss some of my gains. Not all but a good amount. I would never do a cycle again without clomid. The fact that i didnt use clomid is why my balls never got back to how they were before the steroid therapy. I am hoping that after my next cycle the PCT will bring them back to "life". But dude you better get your hands on clomid as soon as possible. Also you want to start clomid as soon as all of the synthetic test is out of your system. I am not sure what kind you said you got but check out the steroid profiles on this site and find out how long it lasts in your system for. Then after that period of time start the clomid treatment. 300/100/50

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you dont need hcg . you can buy clomid and nolva on the internet from research companies. take clomid 3 weeks after last deca shot.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    ......Anytime you are adding mass you will naturally gas quicker than lean mass, this holds more true for MMA. Before juicing I could roll for longer periods of time but wasnt nearly as strong, the fact is I now use more muscle and strength to grapple than skill, so your naturally gonna gas quicker. Learn to fight properly and train for each opponent and the mass will be your best friend.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    glad u didnt start. too bad alot of people arent as mature. alot of bros just get gear that they know squat about and start shooting. and then they come to us to solve all the sides. i would definitely do some more research. and for sure u need to throw in a test like test enth or test cyp. and ull do well !

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd run test with it, 200mgs every 3 days...thats a nice lil cycle... won't help much with endurance, might wind ya quicker...

make sure you have anti estrogens, cause deca and/or test aromatizes and i'm sure you don't want bitch tits when you take your shirt off to fight...

anti-e's - clomid (cheap) novaldex

as far as deca dick...throw the test in if you can get it... this way you can still hump your girlfriend after the fight..

correct me bros if i missed anything

good luck

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    seems to me he did start (he bought some test and already took a shot) Bro, again, I think you should slow down and sit back for a few months and learn!!!

there is still plenty of questions left unanswered. I hope your training and diet are intac. I hope your comsuming a minimum of 3,000 calories and taking up to 2.0g of protein per body weight.

AS is nothing to mess around with. It's not a miracle drug. I suggest you wait.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    RULE OF THUMB:

Never ever start a cycle without all the proper anti e's and PCT!!!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with longterm,

invest in the anti e's or get a training bra...its insurance

What can I say but, "THANKS GUYS!"

Well, I feel so much better that I have had a chance to digest all your advise. Thanks again for helpin out this first timer! If anyone is interested, I have noticed my enduracne in grappling getting a bit worse for the 6 to 8 minute matches, but the cool part is that I bounce back from a hard training session right away, and am ready to train/ grapple again in less time!

--- Also VERY MOTIVATED BY PHOTOS OF "BUY LONG TERM"! ----

Since I AM going to be able to get the Clomid and Novadex, and I AM eating well and AM building on a good solid foundation, I decided to go ahead and continue with this cycle: 1cc of deca 300qv and 1cc of Testron C 200, every six days, till the stuff runs out. (8 more deca shots and 9 more test shots)
    Since I started the Deca one week before (about a week and a half ago), yes, I will have one cc of Testron 200 to use alone on the last week!

A couple more questions: (yes, I did look for the answers through the site, but couldn't find specifics to these questions)

1. Since this is my first cycle, and I know that the gains could be substantial, I am very interested in getting the most out of it. Am I using enough Test? (175 lb first timer) After reading one of your helping posts, I was considering adding one more light drug to this cycle, just for the next month. or just a few months. Maybe I should just try to get more test and up my dosage to 2 shots a week? What about Trembolon? Is that one dangerous? Is it to late? Any suggestions?

Thanks again. T
    Last edited by cloud9; 11-29-2003 at 10:50 PM.

Thread Information