moush is offline Senior Member

Injection Guarantees??

To set the scenario straight I inject in the glutes. Well i was in week 5 doing my injection. Everything went fine, but i realized i was not sore a couple hours later or even the day after and there was no lump, redness or pain. So i was like this cant be good. All the other times i did my injections i was sore for little bit.

How do i know that i injected into the muscle?? Is there anywhere else the gear can go?? Am i good as far as injecting into the muscle??

I did the first injection today of week 6 and i am a little sore as usual.

I may be paranoid but the soreness assures me that i did the injection correct and its in the muscle. Please help!

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Make sure you aspirate , then it wont go into the vein. Other than that the gear cant go any where else besides the muscle.

somedude247 is offline Member
    what size pin were u using ?????

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    It has a lot to do on how you inject what happends afterwards. If you shake a lot, tense up, move around while your injecting your tearing up tissue. So the worse the injection site is going to be. I got so good and so quick I got no problems with my sites. Just dont fear the needle and get used to it. I remember I used to shake and work the needle in slow and easy. I found out this was worse. Just master the shot and keep it a clean straight injection. You'll learn. It gets easier. IMO

I am using a 23G pin, i always aspirate .....

Well i go slow but i dont move around and tense up, i just was wondering thats all....

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Another tactic is changing needles. Use one to draw with and switch to a fresh one out of the package. Dont use the same one u just stuck in the cork or down the amp to draw out your gear. Sometimes the needle just wouldnt break the skin and would dimple first I hated that. I used to line up my shots on a bathroom sink and after taking a warm shower my skin was not as tight and I'd do it then.

Scar tissue, brotha.

well i change needles when drawing n b4 injecting. Scar tissue only makes it hard to pierce thru the skin...rite? I am not having a prob with that its the fact that i was not sore that one time i injected and i was wondering if the gear can go somewhere else instead of the muscle

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    Scar tissue only makes it hard to pierce thru the skin...rite?
    Not neccessarily. Anytime when you inject/penetrate you are creating scar tissue. Sometimes it can be very hard to hold the syringe steady, aspirate , and then inject without much movement. All that extra movement will create scar tissue as well. That little soreness you are expiriencing is most likely a result of that. Whenever I site inject my delts I find that they are a little more sore then the norm because its particularly hard for me to inject with one hand. The soreness subsides in a day or so. Things that you have to watch for are swelling, redness, warm to the touch, and maybe some discoloration at the site. If none of these signs are present...your OK. Just make sure that you always use sterile injecting techniques.

oh i def use strile injecting techniques no need risking an infections or anything......thanks for the help dragonslayer

Thread Information