Thread: Cant aspirate

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Cant aspirate

Im using a 20 gg 1.5 needle and I cant aspirate the fucking thing.
    I try and try but I keep moving the needle around or I cant see the syringe cause my whole hand is covering it trying to keep the grip
    I pull back on the plunger and it wont go up. The suction seems like it has to much pressure. As I try to pull harder I find I am moving the needle around or I am pushing it down ALL THE WAY into the skin.
    So, of course being me, I figure if I was in a vein, blood would suck up easily, so no blood means Im good to go and I push the juice in.
    Sometimes, maybe 1 out of 5 times I will actually aspirtate correctly and get bubbles.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i got the same problem with my hand covering up the whole syringe cuz i'm trying to grip it well. and yeah, i have a lot of needle movement sometimes. but eh, if i aspirate and see bubbles, its injection time, i'm never too concerned with needle movement...maybe i should be.

-- clocky

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I know what you mean, but if you hit a vein isnt it very easy to aspirate ?
    As opposed to the vacuum when not in a vein?

-MS

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If it was in a vein, you would know it immediately. Blood would readily enter the syringe as soon as you aspirated. I have had a hard time getting a buble when aspirating, but if you don't get blood, you should be fine.

-moto

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks. I knew I couldnt be the only one. I also assumed the same thing: If in a muscle, it would be hard to suck up fluid, but if in a vein, blood would suck up easily.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It was a little hard, or rather uncumfy at the start 4 me. But sooner or later, you just find a way of doing it. In time you will be right.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Same prob with me. I have tried stabilizing with one hand and pulling with the other. When I inject my turkeys I use olive oil to lube the inside of the syringe and plunger. It works like a charm. You probally could use a little BA water or some type of cutting oil. I might just try it.

cb25 is offline Banned
    If you were in a blood vessel, you would know it. The blood would enter readily into the syringe if you were aspirating. Nothing coming into the syringe, or tiny bubbles coming into the syringe, should be what you want...no reason to worry IMO

Thread Information