tmeoe is offline Associate Member

What the hell just happened!!?

Today was my 3rd injection of the cycle, and i had gotten some different pins from a vet supply store in my town (22g 1"). I go to draw from the vial and it takes much longer than with the 23g i had been using. I get my 1cc in the pin and go to inject, and it felt like i was trying to inject a brick, the pin didn't just slide in as usual. I finally get in and go to aspirate , well a massive air bubble goes in and i inject anyway not being too concerned about it. Well as i'm injecting something feels wrong and i start to get a little light headed, i finish the injection and then start coughing and coughing. I go outside for some fresh air and i just keep coughing. It subsides after a few minutes.

So what happened:

Did i move the pin into a vein after i aspirated?

Is there a difference between vet pins and human pins?

If i did inject into a vein is my gear wasted?

I'm kinda stressing out about this and i could use some answers!!!

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    If you aspirate and get only air, that's good. I don't know about the pins, but some spots it is very difficult to go through, and others it just slides in. Don't worry.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It is very possible that you moved the tip of the pin and pierced a vein after you aspirated successfully. As far as the tough injection, it happens sometimes, and will become more common as more scar tissue builds up over time. Finally, there aren't any differences in pins to my knowledge. What brand are they?

-moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    And I don't think you wasted your gear, as it is still in your system. It didn't go anywhere!

-moto

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Gear shouldmt be wasted its possible that you did barely hit a vein and pushed some air into it.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Maybe u got a dulled pin from the store.. has happened to me.. migth not have gotten the proper sharpening.. the end might have been bent over that coucl account for the slow inject..

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    It is very possible that you moved the tip of the pin and pierced a vein after you aspirated successfully. As far as the tough injection, it happens sometimes, and will become more common as more scar tissue builds up over time. Finally, there aren't any differences in pins to my knowledge. What brand are they?

-moto
    Moto pretty much has it, however I do think you may have wasted just enough (into the blood stream) to trigger "the cough"...but not much, if you slice a vein while moving the pin while aspirating, it only takes a tiny bit to get that feeling.
    My buddy was injecting once, and I asked him if he aspirated, so he did, but the dummy was almost done with the shot (at that point why bother) THEN he got the Cough...he thought I did it to him on purpose, LOL. (cuz he was fine during the first 3/4 of the shot)
    As far as the hard injection, SOME pins are worse than others. I have some Nipro's that I stored outside, which gets 100 + in the Summer....they're a bit hard to push, but no biggie. Shorter pins in scare tissue areas also create this problem I've noticed.
    Bottom line, don't sweat it, you'll be fine, I think we've all done it a few times over the years.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    same thing happened to me. did a right delt injection, everything went fine, aspirated, no blood, injected, started coughing semi unconrollably for a few minutes.

some people said i injected close to a vein, others said its my body trying to reject the tren . i think its the former cuz i've done 47 tren injections and only coughed for one of them.

as for difficulty injecting, i get the same problem. sometimes its really hard to push the needle thru, sometimes it goes in like a hot knife thru butter...sometimes its completely painless, sometimes it stings like fucking hell...sometimes the oil gets pushed thru pretty easily, sometimes i gotta lay my weight into the plunger. i'm never really too concerned about it.

-- clocky

Gilster is offline Member
    Tren cough bro. Get used to it if you keep using tren. It is problem with tren use. BE AWARE....It can be a lot worse than what you decribed. I have had my hands and feet tingle as I broke into a massive cough and I thought I was going to die. If someone is near you have them smell your breath. They will be able to smell it. One of many reasons why I don't use tren anymore.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    Tren cough bro. Get used to it if you keep using tren. It is problem with tren use. BE AWARE....It can be a lot worse than what you decribed. I have had my hands and feet tingle as I broke into a massive cough and I thought I was going to die. If someone is near you have them smell your breath. They will be able to smell it. One of many reasons why I don't use tren anymore.
    like i said in my previous post, i've injected tren 47 times and its only happened once. it sucked, but it wasn't that bad. i think it was just a fluke and isn't something to worry about...for me at least...

-- clocky

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    like i said in my previous post, i've injected tren 47 times and its only happened once. it sucked, but it wasn't that bad. i think it was just a fluke and isn't something to worry about...for me at least...

-- clocky
    Just because it has never happened before does not mean it won't happen again. After all you never had it before and you got it that time. Just don't be surprised. I did not get it at all my first cycle with tren but by the 4th cycle it was almost every shot.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i think vet pins suck compared to human pins. i used a combination of both during a cycle a while back and there was a NOTICEABLE difference between them. pins are like anything else, sometimes you get a bad one. it just seems that you get more bad vet pins.

Thread Information