k_dogg is offline Associate Member

help with this cycle please...

hey everyone,
    im soon to start the following cycle (my first)...

test enan 400mg week 1-10
    stanazol 50mg eod wk 7-12

im a little concerned about my cardio as its kind of a necessity that i maintain a high level of running endurace due to a military course im doing at the end of february. so i need to keep up some heavy cardio training and maybe even take it up a notch early in the year when my cycle will be in full swing.
    has anyone else been in a similar place where they are bulking but need to train like hell with cardio aswell?
    ive even been told to cut the cardio away totally to maximise my bulking during the cylce but less bulk is a price im willing to pay in order to be prepared for the course. unfortunately do to work related crap now is the prime time for me to kick into a cycle so its sort of a matter of sacraficing some of the bulk for a higher level of fitness. will this be the case? the AS less effective due to training.
    i would really appreciate hearing your experiences with cardio and AS.
    thaks a lot!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Cardio only costs muscle if you don't know how to diet. Just adjust your cals to make up for whats burned during the cardio

As for the cycle. I hat winny so I'll advise to drop it

Enan 250mg E4D
    clomid/Nolva combo 14 days after last shot
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg nolva ED during the cycle

yeah i will be running nolvadex . i was advised to run 10mg ed throughout and pct and if symptoms arise up it to 40mg till they subside.
    does this sound about right to you?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    yeah i will be running nolvadex . i was advised to run 10mg ed throughout and pct and if symptoms arise up it to 40mg till they subside.
    does this sound about right to you?

run 10ed during cycle if your using L-dex alongside, use 20mg ed if not using L-dex, use 20mg during PCT. I'd go for 60mg if gyno arises

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    run 10ed during cycle if your using L-dex alongside, use 20mg ed if not using L-dex, use 20mg during PCT. I'd go for 60mg if gyno arises
    yeah cheers im aware about the requirement for extra calories. and thanks for the info on nolva. ill take your advice and up the dose.

Thread Information