Krulintent is offline Junior Member

How do you guys take your dbol?

I'm taking 10mg dbol 's at 30mg a day for week one, 40mg a day for week 2, 50mg a day for week 3, and 50 mg a day for week 4. I'm wondering how you guys take your Dbol. I just swallow it whole, and sometimes I split it up, and take one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one at night. Sometimes I just take them all at once if I'm going to be gone all day. Do you guys think there is a huge difference in how you take them...before or after meals, how many at a time? Do you think its better to let them disolve in your mouth? They taste like ass mixed with more ass, but if it's better that way, I'll do it.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Pop it in, swallow it. I hope you're not taking dbol alone?

Keep the dose steady too, no need to ramp up.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I let them disolve in my mouth, but i believe there is a guy on this board who stuck them up his ass I don't know if any of you remember that funny ass thread.

I like the tast of d-bol

popa is offline Senior Member
    take them every 4 hours to keep your blood levels stable as possible.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I'm taking 10mg paperbol...
    10mg in a.m.-10mg in p.m. with food, I let them melt under my tongue.

Dont fluctuate your dose.....keep your levels even dude.
    Many people claim the same or even better results taking them all at once, but I like the idea of an a.m. dose....been sleeping 8 hours without any food, and need to force nutrients into my catabolic body, and similarly...before bed, to provide a good environment for growth while I'm sleeping. You ONLY grow when you're sleeping. The p.m. dose covers me for 4-5 hours I believe.

JMHO

D

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member

Talking starbucks

I take my dbol with coffee in the morning at starbucks with I can. Sometimes I get a toffee almond bar to go with it to give me energy before I hit the steel.

Lassie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How do you guys take your dbol?-starbucks.jpeg  

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I usually go with 10mgs in the am, 10 in the afternoon, 10 in the evening, and 10 before I 'hit the hay".

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    I usually go with 10mgs in the am, 10 in the afternoon, 10 in the evening, and 10 before I 'hit the hay".
    Yeah that's the way to go.

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    I'm not taking it alone. I'm stacking with 500mg of Sustanon weekly. I'm only taking 30mg a day of dbol and wanted to kick it up to 40, so I'm going to start that on monday. This is only the first week of my first cycle. I like the idea of taking 10mg before bed. I spread them out today, I just hate carrying them around with me, and I never know if I'm coming home when I leave my house.

barbarian is offline Banned
    crush them up and sprnkle the power into your eyes it will make them 100,000 times stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Pop it in, swallow it. I hope you're not taking dbol alone?

Keep the dose steady too, no need to ramp up.
    I was given the new revelation of having to chew **'s D-Bol's - UUaaaaaayuK!
    I find this out AFTER I get 'em..LOL

Im really tempted to stick a few up my ass

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Im really tempted to stick a few up my ass
    They start to burn after a few minutes, then in like an hour you can taste 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    I was given the new revelation of having to chew **'s D-Bol's - UUaaaaaayuK!
    I find this out AFTER I get 'em..LOL
    Whoever edited that....Sorry, I considered that a "Brand" more than a source

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I let them disolve in my mouth, but i believe there is a guy on this board who stuck them up his ass I don't know if any of you remember that funny ass thread.

HaHaHaHaHa...... how did it go?? Maby it's better to put them there???

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Whoever edited that....Sorry, I considered that a "Brand" more than a source
    It's edited automatically. Why? I have no idea.

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    every 4 hours sounds right to me.. its only active for that amount of time so dont front them all at once in the morning, take them with you... my .02cc

Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    I think that probably is the best way for growth, but if I take one before bed it makes it even harder for me to sleep than it is already, I don't need more BP to bump up the amperage

ghettodope is offline New Member
    why the hell would u stik sumthin up ur ass????? thas sum messed up **** man

Quote Originally Posted by ghettodope
    why the hell would u stik sumthin up ur ass????? thas sum messed up **** man
    Dude, you don't know what you're missin' Bro.....Killer absorbtion, Great on Leg Day, AND, it's Proven to make your Wanger Bigger! What's not to like about it.....Hey, you can work it into foreplay!!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I hear a **** load of guys breaking up the dosage.... why... why would you want to keep blood levels with d-bol.... you should have a stable test... sustanon is pointless IMO but if its all you can get... so be it... (Propionate and enanthate … ahh sweet meat and potatoes)… I've done the deca /d-bol kick and it feels great but should have been running a test also... I like liquid d-bol more than a tab... The circulation is better and faster. But even with tabs, d-bol has such a short half life.... that you should take your whole dosage before training. Say a 1-1/2 to 1 hour before... It will be active through out training and after.... I recommend the same with anadrol …. This will keep excessive water low and give a high concentration of this androgen while training and during post work out, when you really can utilize this type of steroid for hypertrophy. Another thing to be considered is, by adding a thermogenic drink and speeding up your metabolism during training especially with d-bol, it will give you a great feeling... and even greater pumps.... add pre and post workout nutrients and you feel even better.... The only deviant thing I do with tabs is pop 5mg during the day like candy... but only when I have a **** load and because it feels great.... (This is not a normal action and has nothing to do with proper dosing and is not for everyone.... It’s just something I do sometimes)

Thread Information