nmk85roll is offline Associate Member

3rd Cyclye (bulking) Check

What's up everyone? Someone is starting a bulking cycle soon so I wanted to get the final look over from everyone. Right now I'm 5'9" 180 about 8-9% bf.

First cycle:
    week1-10 sus 500mg/week
    week1-10 EQ 400mg/week
    week1-3 30mg dbol /day
    Proper PCT following

Second cycle:
    weeks1-8 prop 50mg/day
    weeks1-8 fina 50mg/day
    weeks5-8 winny 50mg/day
    Proper PCT following

NEW PROPOSED 3RD CYCLE:
    weeks 1-15 ldex at .25mg ed
    weeks 1-12 EQ at 467mg/week (200mg every 3rd day)
    weeks 1-13 Test E at 583mg/week (250mg every 3rd day)
    weeks 1-4 dbol at 40mg/day
    weeks 14-15 Test prop at 525mg/week (75mg ed)
    weeks 8-15 fina at 525mg/week (75mg ed)
    weeks 1-12 T3 at 25mcg per day
    weeks 13-15 T3 at 12.5mcg per day
    weeks 16-18 Clomid (300mg day 1, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for 10 days)
    weeks 16-18 Nolva (60mg day 1, 40mg for 10days, 20mg for 10 days)
    weeks 16-17 Clen (ramp up to 120mcg ed)

Supplements:
    Creatine
    ALA
    Milk Thistle
    Glusomine/chondroiton
    Multivitamin
    Taurine (2 weeks during clen)

Diet:
    Please check the following link, this is by far the MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY CYCLE!!!

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=72798

Training: Please see the following link...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=72797

Please comment on anything and everything you see here for my upcoming cycle. I've learned plenty since my first one, so I got a good handle on what I did wrong with it. 2nd cycle rocked, pictures have been posted if you are interested. Thanks for all the help everyone!!!

well, your diet is exceptional, you definately got some dicipline my man. 40/40/20, thats the ticket. your training seems in check, i would go with a 2 on 1 off type arrangement though. but if it has worked well for you in the past then more power to you. the cycle seems in check but it is only your third cycle and you want to take 10 or so diferent compounds I would just be worried that you haven't tried some of these compunds before and don't know how they would react with your body. also say your getting some bad sides(knock on wood)it would be very hard to figure out exactly which compound is making your sides flare up and which compounds you should adjust accordingly, jmo though.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    well, your diet is exceptional, you definately got some dicipline my man. 40/40/20, thats the ticket. your training seems in check, i would go with a 2 on 1 off type arrangement though. but if it has worked well for you in the past then more power to you. the cycle seems in check but it is only your third cycle and you want to take 10 or so diferent compounds I would just be worried that you haven't tried some of these compunds before and don't know how they would react with your body. also say your getting some bad sides(knock on wood)it would be very hard to figure out exactly which compound is making your sides flare up and which compounds you should adjust accordingly, jmo though.
    True True, but I've tried all the compounds except for T3. And I'm only using T3 at a low dose for protein synthesis, so I shouldn't get shut down. It looks like a lot of compounds, but it really is only 4...dbol /test/eq/fina. Its only a 12 week cycle. Some AS go longer just to fill the time before I can start PCT.
    As for the training, I"m gonna give it a go with the 2x a day. I did that once with just prohormones and I put on 20lbs. It was absolutley the best. So we'll see, if I feel like I'm over training, I'll step it down. Thanks for the input bro!!!

Thread Information