bigJOES is offline New Member

I have a few questions about wistrol and hows it compare to Growth Hormone

I realize that with taking winstrol , you wont gain major mass. Just wondering if you could expect to gain a bit of mass. Thanx for you help guys. Also is it ok to take it just by itself? and what can I expect for in side effects?

Im really interested in winstrol but I see Growth Hormone you will gain major mass on the chart over winstrol and it says its great for cutting also and retaing muscle after off, The only down side is out of a score of 10 it shows it has 2 more side effects

What can I expect from either and would you recommend the Growth Hormone

please let me know, any help trying to figure this out would be great
    thanks,

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well, if you don't know much about winstrol , then i wouldn't even think about taking GH. winstrol doesn't compare to GH. GH is IMO the most powerful. gains are great and easily retained. it's also expensive as ****. black market price probably about 600 or so for a kit that lasts 1 month.

i took winstrol alone once. well, it was only after my Sus was leaving baseball size knots everywhere i injected due to the BA %. i gained some lean mass. probably about 10 - 12 pounds.

Gilster is offline Member
    No comparison between the 2.

I don't like doing it myself but I know guys that take winny by itself for 6-8 weeks and see decent gains of about 10-15 lbs max. But, it will make your joints ache a bit, by drying you out.

bigJOES is offline New Member
    hmmm alright, I think im pointing back to winstrol but could someone tell me more info about Growth Hormone and what you think about it?
    thanks,

Gilster is offline Member
    Expensive and not for begginers. It is unlike gear as it is a different compound from steroids all together. There is a lot of info if you do a search for it. The sides can be bad. Not for young folk either.

Winny alone is not that good a cycle bro. Throw some test in there and you will be better off. Read up and look around before you jump into things. I researched for a year b4 I did 1 shot or steroid of any kind.

Thread Information