bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

What will i achieve?

Im in week 4 of a sust 500mg per week cycle and im not totally sure how much my strength will increase over the next 6-9weeks.
    So i have a question, at the moment the heaviest i flat bench press in a normal workout is 70kilograms (35kilo on each side) so i was wondering if someone could give me a very rough estimate on what i weight i might be lifting when the sust kicks in properly?

Dave

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    Im in week 4 of a sust 500mg per week cycle and im not totally sure how much my strength will increase over the next 6-9weeks.
    So i have a question, at the moment the heaviest i flat bench press in a normal workout is 70kilograms (35kilo on each side) so i was wondering if someone could give me a very rough estimate on what i weight i might be lifting when the sust kicks in properly?

Dave
    no tellin bro

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    it depends on a hell of alot of factors bro. there is really no way someone would be able to estimate that... besides yourself if you really know your own body and have done previous cycles.

somedude247 is offline Member
    they say a 20 - 30 percent increase.....depending on diet and training schedule of course.....

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    It depends alot on how well you are taking care of yourself, I've heard of unreal strengh gains and mediocre strength gain...it all seems to depend on your genetics and how well you are taking care of yourself.(IMO)

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    hard to tell. i'm on week 8 of a tren + prop cycle and i got very mediocre strength gains.

on a side note what are your stats?

weight
    years/months training

reason i ask is cuz when i started to get interesting in juicing, people stressed very much to get as close as possible to my genetic potential before turning to the sauce. i mean no offence at all, but 154 lbs bench press don't sound like the numbers of someone who has been training seriously for a decent amount of time...but of course stats play a big part of that. only trying to be helpful...

-- clocky

someday is offline Member
    umm....not to be a dick but how long have you been lifting??? 70 kilos is somethin like 150 pounds if my conversion is still correct.

someday is offline Member
    **** beat me to it clock..

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    **** beat me to it clock..
    I thought it was 2.5 lbs to the Kilo which makes it 175. Still alot of room for natural growth, but the guy is already on so enough with the critique.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I thought it was 2.5 lbs to the Kilo which makes it 175. Still alot of room for natural growth, but the guy is already on so enough with the critique.
    1 lb = 2.2 kg
    yeah, since you're already started, good luck! and to answer your original question, if you're not near your genetic potential, you'll prolly gain a lot...=)

-- clocky

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My last cycle of a low dose, my bench went up over 70 pounds!!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    in his defense, there is the bar which is almost always 45 lbs.. so he's right around 200.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Not to flame but it consists of many things, mainly genetics, quality of gear, diet, training intensity, rest, supplement intake, how hydrated you are, metabolism and a few others. Everyone is different. It's like me saying my arms are 18" cold if I use this arm workout for a year will my arms be 20".

Thread Information