Uconish is offline Member

Angry y do people even care????

U know, im so sick and tired of stupid ass people. Yeah i use anabolic steriods , SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Why do you care? Does it make me a bad person? I just cant stand every idiot that the first minute they see you, the first question out of there mouth is do you use steriods. Like im going to tell you. Or even better are the dumb ass that hate on people that actually give a sh*t bout what we look like, as they stuff their fat faces with chicken fingers and fries, and wash it down with a "diet" coke, then look at you and say i could look like you if i roided. F**K You is what i say to these people. At work everday i get questioned nearly everyday bout why i eat tuna with potatoes, or why i drink shakes, or why i eat so much. Because thats what i do. I dont ask them why they smoke, or why they drink nothing but coke all day, so why do they feel obligated to bother me.

Or even better is the morons that try to lecture me everytime i go out about all the negative side effects that come along with AS. Meanwhile there puffing on the cigs (that state on the box "will cause cancer") and drinking so much that they cant even stand anymore. Yeah thats really good for your health, but wehat i do ruins my body. Little do they know that i am educated in AS, and i do know what they do to me body, unlike themselves.

So what. Anabolics and bodybuilding is what i do. Its a passion, and if you dont participate in it, then you just dont understand, so why do they continue to talk to me about it. I dont want to talk about what kind of protein i drink and what kind you have at home with you. I dont care. I dont want to talk about it with these people that ask me if i think creatine really works, and if i think its bad to take. To these people what i really want to say is no matter what you take your still gonna be really skinny or really fat, cause you have no heart and your weak. They have no will power. Yeah anabolics make you bigger, faster, stronger, but not everyone can put forth the dedication and committment it takes to make them work. So yeah i take anabolics, so what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

musclehead1 is offline Member
    dude im not a user myself, but i do myself used to ask ppl what kind of protein they use and etc.... u should be flattered that they ask u cuz well its a show of respect in which case they want ur expert opinion. i myself get asked why i eat so much (then ppl say that i have a never ending pit in there), and what creatine does/benefits, and what exercises to do to build a stronger whatever. Really its a show of respect. when i first started working out (age 12) i knew a guy that was clearly on the juice so i asked him and he told me "no theres a lot of good stuff out there like creatine etc..." so if it bugs u that much feed em that line about the juice....but i think the other things they age u is cuz they look up to u and want ur expert opinion.

BUT THE BIGGEST THING U CAN DO IS NOT LET IT BOTHER U
    take it easy bro

honestly most of the time i am flattered. the only thing that pisses me off is when the first thing out of these peoples mouth is "SO are you on any juice" thats what makes me mad. I have no problem answering questions that would be sincer, if someone is really wanting to know something. But when people automatically assume your juicing its annoying, because of all the negative stereotypes they attaach to steriods .

solid-d is offline Member
    May I ask how old you are?? I can sence a little immaturity.. Gotta be humble bro. Just 'know' your in better shape then them(faster, stronger, leaner,ect), just dont 'act' like you are..

im 21...and actually people always tell me that i seem older.....so i dont think im immature......and i am humble......i dont wear those tight muscle shirts or fle every chance i get.......i just annoyed, thats all

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    if someone asks u if u juice, just ask them if they masturbate ! they are both personal questions !

lol, btw i liked the wash it down with "diet coke".

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    The only thing that bothers me is when people who never lift, never eat right, and never sleep say that they can get what I got if they just took steroids . I got alot of help from others who are bigger than me, so I dont mind helping others out.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    if someone asks u if u juice, just ask them if they masturbate ! they are both personal questions !

q: are you juicing?

a: no, but thanks for asking

if you act like a boner you'll make ppl suspect even more and you will only perpetuate the 'roid rage ' / juice head stereotype. I'd say just chill, and it is a sign of respect as someone said earlier, when ppl ask for your advice on supplementation and workouts. Be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675

Thread Information