pump24 is offline New Member

Nolvadex enough?

Will nolvadex alone be enough for pct? It's much easier for me to get than clomid. I'm having trouble finding HCG -- are there any substitutes that will increase natural test production pc?

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't go without Clomid pc. Wait untill you have it before starting your cycle, even if you pay a bit extra for it. pct is just as important as the cycle it's self.

Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by pump24
    Will nolvadex alone be enough for pct? It's much easier for me to get than clomid. I'm having trouble finding HCG-- are there any substitutes that will increase natural test production pc?
    I personally won't go on to PCT without HCG , Clomid & Nolva...in fact next time I'm adding Clen and Priv.......I can't STAND going backwards!

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    about 2 years ago somebody posted a couple of studies on gotfina.com that showed that nolva was actually more effctive than bringing up test levels---however i beleive they work through diff mechanisms--i'll dig and post more tomorrow

but yes it will work

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Hey strong that arguement is on this site too, but if i believe correctly HCG was the winner on the day ,dont ask me where though........Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    about 2 years ago somebody posted a couple of studies on gotfina.com that showed that nolva was actually more effctive than bringing up test levels---however i beleive they work through diff mechanisms--i'll dig and post more tomorrow

but yes it will work
    NooooooooooooooooooWaaaaaaaay.
    Nolva Only??? Huh Uh.........try it ( I have ) you WILL be greatly dissapointed.
    I'm Old School, but this Old School trick is exactly that....a trick.
    I've tried it all, and I don't care if the worlds Geniuses all got together and did 100 studies, if I was at the end of my cycle, and could only find Nolva, I can assure you I would be in a Panic.
    Don't get me wrong, Nolva definitely has it's place, in fact I Practically use it year round....But Solo during PCT? Those days were hard learned and long gone for me. From now on PCT is War, every weapon WILL be used, not just on hand, used.

Thread Information