SWIt is offline New Member

**** Im sick/flu.... Question/need reassurance.

Ok this is my situation.. Im about to start a strictly Test Enan @ 400mg and I just came up with the flu. I have a fever of 103 and I forsure cant hit the gym. Ive been going to the gym really hard the last 4 months and feel that if I miss 1 week of working out all that I have accomplished was a waste. should I goto the gym? I will, Im that dedicated (probably will throw up tho) let me know what u guys think..

p.s I just thank God I didnt get sick during my cycle

thanks guys

KeyMastur is offline VET
    hell no. don't go to the gym with the flu.

1 - don't put others at risk. that's not fair.

2 - just keep eating and drinking water as best you can. you're going to lose weight - it's natural. but once you're feeling better you can gain it back quickly.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    No wait for your fever to reduce. Your body needs breaks anyway to cantch up on its growth. Take a couple days and when you start feling better do a light work out, 20-30 minutes. Your body is using so much energy to fight off the flu that for one you will not get any muscle growth if you work out and 2 it can develope in to something worse like nomonia. My friend was juicing and got the flu continued to work out got nomonia and was hospitalized for a month and almost died. be careful.

my .02

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Keep with the cycle and try to stay hydrated and eat, as sais above you will lose weight but don't start u until your ready to go. By not resting and prematurely lifting again you could get sicker and lose even more weight.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with the otheres stay home and take care of yourself............

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    this pisses me off! a guy at the Gym the other day asked me to spot him, then after his set he gave me some shet about being sick, "i'm usually stronger" whatever.....so i told him its not good to work out when your sick and all that and he says " well i had nothing else to do today" and i said oh you had nothing else to do but come to the gym and share your focking virus with everyone else?
    what an ass hole. i almost punched him. gyms arent clean to begin with and people touching there face and useing equipment exc. its already an easy place to catch something without these morons coming to the gym already sick. i'm sorry but that was a couple days ago and i think i'm comming down with something now.

anyways stay home dude it aint right!!!!!

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe
    this pisses me off! a guy at the Gym the other day asked me to spot him, then after his set he gave me some shet about being sick, "i'm usually stronger" whatever.....so i told him its not good to work out when your sick and all that and he says " well i had nothing else to do today" and i said oh you had nothing else to do but come to the gym and share your focking virus with everyone else?
    what an ass hole. i almost punched him. gyms arent clean to begin with and people touching there face and useing equipment exc. its already an easy place to catch something without these morons coming to the gym already sick. i'm sorry but that was a couple days ago and i think i'm comming down with something now.

anyways stay home dude it aint right!!!!!
    WOW!!!!! tell us how you really feel bro! i agree with you though

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Not thats freakin gross. A word to the wise. Wash your hands before you leave the gym, think about how many sick people have had their hands on the weights. Now thats freakin sick.

Thread Information