PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member

QV test enthanate 250

Has anyone used this from some of the older batches say QVE-004 they expire in oct of 2004 compared to the newer stuff that expires in 2006. Any ways the gear that expires in 2006 has a stamped expiry date while the 2004 has a printed on one. The holograms are both the same an immaculate (nice holos). Do you think that the older batch had a printed on expiry date and when counterfeits arose they started to stamp the dates? or did i get some questionable gear?

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    No! The older lots did have the #'s printed on in the same style of ink used for the rest of the label. If your holo checks out, and the labels are not square, you should be good.

lobo is offline New Member
    QVE-004 hurts like a bitch! I would only do a CC until you know how your gonna react to it. That lot has high BA content.

Quote Originally Posted by lobo
    QVE-004 hurts like a bitch! I would only do a CC until you know how your gonna react to it. That lot has high BA content.

Whats BA?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    Whats BA?
    benzyl alcohol - it's used to sterilize

it's not as high as lobo makes it out to be. doesn't even bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

Well its good they sterlize

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    I got a 2006 batch, can't wait to start using it

Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    most results were good if im not mistaken from the 004 batch of QV Enan. Some batches of 007 and 009 were troublesome but i believe the first 5 batches of QV product yielded exceptional results.
    My only word to the wise is to do a bit more research before you start. Not knowing what BA is, usually is a good sign that more knowledge needs to be obtained before you take your initial plunge. PN

Oh i do alot of reading on this site. But i can see where your coming from. But i have plenty of time to wait because i have to get a physical from my doctor. And his physicals takes a few weeks because there are many steps. Since he is taking bloodwork it will work out good for when i am off i can go back and he can check my blood again for any problems. Since i am not about to tell him i am going to juice. I just switched to him and i dont think it will go over well.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

It does make a decent sore spot on me for a couple days, but I had good results from it. The sting certainly wasn't anything that would ever detour me from using it.
    The last batch I had was: QVE 007 07 2005
    It's a low resolution print (looks like a stamp, but it isn't. But definitely a separate print - Black & Crooked) - Good Stuff as far as I'm concerned.
    But it did sting a tad bit....KeyMaster's just tough

kicker is offline New Member
    I'm using 2006 batch now and it does hurt for a couple days but nothing you can'nt handle. I'm actually starting to get used to it.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    i have a batch that expires in 09/2005 and it seems fine.i'm starting week 7 today and i've put on almost 20lbs so far. the first shot or two stung, but you get used to it. i guess it's also a little harder for me since i've been injecting mostly in my delts, which i hear is a tough area for enth.

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    I plut my vial in some warm/hot water before pulling it into the dart. THen, I inject slow and then massage the site. Never have a problem with that sore injection stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk D.
    I plut my vial in some warm/hot water before pulling it into the dart. THen, I inject slow and then massage the site. Never have a problem with that sore injection stuff!
    High BA products will have a bit of a bite regardless.
    EZ injection tricks and masssaging may or may not help (personally I do massage) these things may help counter the problem, but are unrelated to source of the problem.
    If it was strickly an "oil" problem, these things would be more directly effective.

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    I did a cc of enanthate and nandrolone last night and the deca seems to bug me more than the test. I massaged them in for a good few minutes each after injection, I do them before bed so I can sleep on them and not worry about walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by TiptronicSoldier
    I did a cc of enanthate and nandrolone last night and the deca seems to bug me more than the test. I massaged them in for a good few minutes each after injection, I do them before bed so I can sleep on them and not worry about walking around.
    That's a first for me Bro......Sounds like somethin's amiss.
    I can't honestly say I remember a particularly sore Deca shot.
    I didn't see you do it, but I would have a hard time blaming it on the Deca.
    However, I have about a 2" round spot on my upper right glute that is so scarred up, almost anything will make a sore spot for at least 24 hrs.
    In fact I seldom shoot there anymore...seems like a waste, sometimes half the shot just hangs out there for a few days. Did the Deca shot get put in an active shot spot? (more than other spots?)

Thread Information