HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member

Wtf? Is Going On

Hey bros, I've been running fina 75mg/ml and 500mg of b-12 for 2 wks and 3 days. I know where's the test. But anyways for the past 5 days everytime i inject everything is fine no pain (well just a little) And the next day i have a rash with a lump under it. The first one i got was in my pec the reddness has been gone for about a day or 2 but i still have a little lump that is slowly going away. But man in my legs i could barely walk, now it's in my shoulder. And it hurts to the touch for about 2 days, WTF, is going on here i had no prob. until about 5 injections ago. I was going to run it for 4 wks. Should i cease running the tren or what?

-JJ-

joe_capone is offline Member
    ill bump this for you. im not a fan of fina. but it might be prop. did u make ur fina? i hope so. and i also hope u made it properly.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    are you swabbing everything with alcohol before you use,where is your tren from?? did you home brew it.i have never had a problem with tren.swab with alcohol,inject,swab again and rub for a few seconds...thats it.no soreness ...ever

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    sounds like your body is rejecting the fina, could be that it's not completely steril or you just can't tolerate fina

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    ill bump this for you. im not a fan of fina. but it might be prop. did u make ur fina? i hope so. and i also hope u made it properly.
    why would you hope that he makes his fina? i don't make mine

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    why would you hope that he makes his fina? i don't make mine
    i agree unless your totaly positive on how to make the fina you should just buy it less risk for infections

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYJAMES
    Hey bros, I've been running fina 75mg/ml and 500mg of b-12 for 2 wks and 3 days. I know where's the test. But anyways for the past 5 days everytime i inject everything is fine no pain (well just a little) And the next day i have a rash with a lump under it. The first one i got was in my pec the reddness has been gone for about a day or 2 but i still have a little lump that is slowly going away. But man in my legs i could barely walk, now it's in my shoulder. And it hurts to the touch for about 2 days, WTF, is going on here i had no prob. until about 5 injections ago. I was going to run it for 4 wks. Should i cease running the tren or what?

-JJ-
    Is your fina crystalizing in the bottle...I've use UG lab fina and had the same problem with pain and lumps, but it started right away not a week later...I have had no problems with my homebrew, so My body can definately tolerate tren...you could try refiltering your fina, hit it up a bit first, then filter and try again!

Yes, it is Homebrew & I i'm swabing with alcohol as stated above. No It's not crystalizing in the bottle & I did try refiltering and it's the same thing. I just can't understand it cuz everything was going good until about 5 days ago.

-JJ-

Maybe your body is rejecting it...donno...I'll bump this for more replies!

Is there any alternative i can do if my body is rejecting it besides stop?

-JJ-

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYJAMES
    Is there any alternative i can do if my body is rejecting it besides stop?

-JJ-
    Have you tried different injection sites?...have you tried mixing it with something else? are you mixing the b12 in the same syringe?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anytime I do a site injection there is swelling and redness. Are you exhibiting any adverse effects such as fever or weakness? Is this something you have never experienced with site injections before?

thebob is offline Junior Member
    From the sounds of it, you are not experiencing infections. Maybe you have a low tolerance to the fina and/or the ba/bb in the magic solution. I would say your only options would be to stop using it or deal with it. I have never used fina alone, but I know that prop cripples me, even when I cut it with fina. I don't ever get the lumps or redness though.

Yhea, I tried different sites for injections they all have the same result & i'm mixing the b-12 in the same syringe, no i have'nt tried mixing it with anything else yet. No fever, No never had this before, I mean the first lump i got in my pec 7 days ago from the injection, is still there no redness though , It kinda feels like it's getting smaller but not by much. if my body is rejecting it will it hurt to finish the cycle (1 wk & 3 days left)

-JJ-
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 03-12-2004 at 12:26 PM.

Thread Information