BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

gear & OTC meds?????? need help

hey bros, can someone reccomend som over the counter meds i can take for a cough that i just cme down w/ last nte?

i'm currently running;

wks 1-4 30mgs D-bol
    wks 1-10 sust500mgs
    wks 1-10 450mgs Deca

i'm just about done w/ week 2, and desperately need something to kick this cold quick. i need to know what is safe to take???? Can some please help???

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Vitamins and garlic works for me.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    u sure it is not the sus flu ?

vitamin C, garlic, ginseng, royal jelly, goldenseal, Echinaechea (wrong spelling).

get extra strength odorless garlic. a good night sleep and u will be fine ! about 1000 - 1500 of vitamin C/ed ! dont go crazy on vit C cause u end up like me with the runs ! LOL !

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Vitamins and garlic works for me.

My good buddy palme neglected to tell you, you will need a case
    of breath mints with his method unless you plan on sleeping alone...

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Describe you cough? Is it dry/hacking or wet/productive? If you need fast relief, why not use otc Robitussin or Robitussin DM, but only if the cough is bothersome. You don't need to treat what you don't have, so I wouldn't recommend using multi-cold sx relievers. Dextro is a great cough suppressant, and if you have a hard time getting the phlegm up then the guaifenesin helps to stimulate respiratory tract secretions so you can cough more "productively". Some Rx drugs can interact w/ robitussin DM (ie. those metabolized by CYP 2D6-extensive list, SSRI's and other anti-depressants) so just take note. Usually not a big deal cuz robo is not taken for long durations. There are also lots of good otc cough drops that help suppress/ease cough which you can use throughout the day if the cough is bothersome. As always, nobody can "recommend" you take something, but can safely give "suggestions".

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    thanx guys for all your suggestions, btw, w/ sust flu, is like flu like symptoms??? i don't have a temp or anything?? and also, my cough is wet and productive, i will try the vit-c and rob, thanx a lot guys.

Thread Information