Thread: Piracetam

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member

Piracetam

anyone use PIRACETAM ? Its supposed to be a "smart drug"

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    anyone use PIRACETAM ? Its supposed to be a "smart drug"
    I've been taking piracetam @800mg's ED for 2 weeks now and so far I feel about the same, maybe a bit sharper and more alert. Overall I'd say it gives me the abilty to access information quicker and the abilty to recall information with greater detail. I'll be taking it for 2 months so I'll keep you posted!

Here are my pictures of piracetam -

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=64948

Here is some information about piracetam -

http://www.piracetam.com/

Since its not a controled substance, would you mind telling me where you ordered it from?

I read the law on it and in the US, we are allowed to import a 3-5 month supply of it.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    I have been using the af store's neurogenex and i am very impressed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by saint808
    I have been using the af store's neurogenex and i am very impressed so far.
    What effects did you notice? Better memorization, concentration, etc....?

Let me tell you my situation.....Basically i'm a pre-med student, with a crap load of stuff to memorize and anything that would help me in my studies would be great!

samoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    What effects did you notice? Better memorization, concentration, etc....?

Let me tell you my situation.....Basically i'm a pre-med student, with a crap load of stuff to memorize and anything that would help me in my studies would be great!
    I have heard quite a bit about Neurogenex, but maybe that's because I frequent EF often. My problem with the Neurogenex is that they do not list the amount of thier ingredients. I will never take something if I don't know what or how much is in it.

I would suggest Piracetam and Hydergine stack. Doses vary, something you would be better off finding out for yourself. The stack is supposed to increase memory recall... but, similar to anti-depressants... one must take them for a month or two before noticing any effects. Keep in mind that they are not "drug-like" effects, either.

I would also reccomend Desmopressin. One of the few nootropics that you can "feel" immediately. Desmpressin is supposed to help memory encoding (versus most others helping recall).

If you're premed, I would say to everything you can to help yourself keep up with grades, studying, etc. Very competitive. Good luck!

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Piracetam is awesome!

Use 5 grams a day, taken into 3 doses(every 8 hours). I like to put a teaspoon in a shaker bottle, fill it with 15 ounces of water, and drink 5 ounces of water every 8 hours.

My studying skills have definitely improved. I didn't really start feeling the effects until I went 3+ grams ED.

here is a good site -->> http://www.piracetam.com

iKNOW is offline New Member
    Bump for Neurogenex....I was very skeptical as far as mental 'enhancers' go, but i'm very impressed with results after 3 weeks deep..

and as far as dosage ratio of NEurogenex...just e-mail anafit and they'll give it to ya...It was one of my primary concerns prior to purchasing N-genex..

Quote Originally Posted by iKNOW
    Bump for Neurogenex....I was very skeptical as far as mental 'enhancers' go, but i'm very impressed with results after 3 weeks deep..

and as far as dosage ratio of NEurogenex...just e-mail anafit and they'll give it to ya...It was one of my primary concerns prior to purchasing N-genex..
    yes they will... and the ingredients and amounts are listed on the bottle. the #'s were kept off the net to decrease the ease of theft of the formula. Since as soon a t-rex was released several companies were attempting to acquire the materials used, oddly enough, in the same ratios.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    DAY 1:
    1200mg piracetam at 3:00pm
    1600mg piracetam at 9:30pm
    RESULT: No noticable effects all day.

Day 2:

2400mg piracetam at 9:00am

RESULT: No noticable effect.

This does not mean that it wasn't doing anything. It just means I didn't notice anything. If I took a test before and again after, I might have achieved a statistically significant result. Nevertheless, I didn't "feel" anything, and as I understand it, you aren't supposed to notice anything dramatic.

There is a lot of great science behind piracetam, and I will keep you posted if anything changes.

-SF

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    At 800mg per day, one study noticed no difference after one week, but a difference after two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Froid
    At 800mg per day, one study noticed no difference after one week, but a difference after two weeks.
    try neurogenex, you will find results are much faster.

btw- what brand of piracetam, if its not nootropyl you may not have gotten what you paid for (there are some people selling l-pyroglutamate as piracetam)

piracetam by itself may take several weeks to show manifestation of effects, most people load 2400-4800 for the first 1-2 weeks.

Aguro is offline Associate Member

Can it be ceased by canadian custom?

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    try neurogenex, you will find results are much faster.

btw- what brand of piracetam, if its not nootropyl you may not have gotten what you paid for (there are some people selling l-pyroglutamate as piracetam)

piracetam by itself may take several weeks to show manifestation of effects, most people load 2400-4800 for the first 1-2 weeks.

Is piracetam a controled substance in canada?

Thread Information