LAGMuXle is offline Member

Fina Profile... Accurate or Not?

"Finaject does not aromatize since its substance is not changed into estrogens. In combination with Winstrol it has a dramatic effect on the body's appearance." - AR Profile on main page

My quesiton is this, I've read a few articles on it and some reviews - and I have seen that Fina can in fact aromatize, and actually lead to gyno in some rare cases. I did notice that AR was talking about 30mg daily useage, and I've read that 75mg ED is more typical. They also listed a ****load of sides...

Any opinions or experiences?

MuX

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    FINA is heaven on earth... i posted my experience so far with it in members cycles or whatever...yes fina converts into progesterone which may cause gyno...so you just run some armidex...

its good bro, no bloat, awesome strength, cheap...i can't reccomend it enough...and its cheapp

75mgs eod is the norm, i'm running 100mgs - and i've known people to run it much more then that... i'd say run it with test, and you will enjoy it...excellent stuff

Solrock is offline Member
    Yes... the Bromo and B6 for progesterone gyno (the type of gyno the you would get from Fina).

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you are right about the armidex...i'm sorry to mislead anyone...

i better get my info straight before i offer any suggestions... i apoligize...

later bros

Thanks Bros...

Good Help...

MuX

roch is offline Member
    don't forget man. fina gyno is pretty **** rare. you'll most likely get gyno from test before the fina.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roch
    don't forget man. fina gyno is pretty **** rare. you'll most likely get gyno from test before the fina.
    amen!

best thing since sliced bread

its funny--they take the same basic 4 carbon ring molecule--add one atom here and call it on thing then add another there and call it something else--by its chem name fina is an estrogen, people call it a progesterone---but in biochemical experiments it a preffered drug due to its strict adrogenic properties--able to change developing female subjects into males

i see people crying about gyno all the time on the boards--never seen one case of fina gyno in real life--and gyno from anything is actually rare--usually it is just fat deposited during a highly aromatizing cycle and not true breast tissue developement--but the people i see with it were usually fat to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    amen!

best thing since sliced bread

its funny--they take the same basic 4 carbon ring molecule--add one atom here and call it on thing then add another there and call it something else--by its chem name fina is an estrogen, people call it a progesterone---but in biochemical experiments it a preffered drug due to its strict adrogenic properties--able to change developing female subjects into males

i see people crying about gyno all the time on the boards--never seen one case of fina gyno in real life--and gyno from anything is actually rare--usually it is just fat deposited during a highly aromatizing cycle and not true breast tissue developement--but the people i see with it were usually fat to begin with
    Sweet.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    i knew i should have bought stock in Inervet 10 years ago

Thread Information