Devourer is offline Senior Member

NO APPETITE from TREN?

ive been using 150mgs ed of tren with 500mgs test every 5 days. im getting harder already but i've lost my appetite. is this because the tren is speeding me up so much? i can barely sleep anymore. would you recommend throwing in ~400mgs EQ to add an appetite or could an additional b12 help? besides not being able to sit down or sleep i feel good. very energetic for no sleep. any thoughts on increasing appetite? possibly bi polar related?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    it can't be the tren , cause i can't keep myself full, and the test should make you have a tremendous appetite... I'd safely say, the bi polar may have somethign to do with it... try to relax bro, you should blow up on that cycle... sleep deprivation has happened to me with tren, but ur appetite should be pretty good man...

good luck bro

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    ive been using 150mgs ed of tren with 500mgs test every 5 days. im getting harder already but i've lost my appetite. is this because the tren is speeding me up so much? i can barely sleep anymore. would you recommend throwing in ~400mgs EQ to add an appetite or could an additional b12 help? besides not being able to sit down or sleep i feel good. very energetic for no sleep. any thoughts on increasing appetite? possibly bi polar related?
    dude are u serious that ur running 150 mg ed ???thats overkill bro seriosuly ,thats one of the reasons it is known to do that ,also u can kiss sleeping good bye ,and the sides will start kicking in hrd aswell ,as it it the most potent androgen out there ,but im sure u allready know that ,thats what kinda doses stk was taking ,if u know who he is u will know what im talkin about .it will scar up ur lungs up .

this my first week on cycle. and yes i was planning on 150 ed for six weeks plus the test. i really tend to favor the heavy androgens as far as AAS go. the rush from tren is like heaven. i just want to eat though! any thoughts?

bump for info on my problem or info on STK

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    this my first week on cycle. and yes i was planning on 150 ed for six weeks plus the test. i really tend to favor the heavy androgens as far as AAS go. the rush from tren is like heaven. i just want to eat though! any thoughts?
    bro i gave u my thoughts ,and i spoeak from experience as u might now ,more is not always better ,7 times androgenic then test ,so even at 100 ed more then plenty .

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    bro i gave u my thoughts ,and i spoeak from experience as u might now ,more is not always better ,7 times androgenic then test ,so even at 100 ed more then plenty .
    as for the eating soem people get it soem dont ,it happn to me twice,the only thing u cantry is injectable b 12,and mayeb soem eq ,

Thread Information