Thread: Time for HGH?

loza is offline New Member

Time for HGH?

I've done 2 cycles in the past- pretty standard both times for 8 weeks. 1st one- test enth, deca , dbol . 2nd one test enth, eq, tren , a bombs; nolva and clomid during/after. Last cycle was 1 year ago. I'm thinkin HGH next but always hear on sites you need to do it for like 3 months for quality results. I'm 22, just left uni so not flush with the cash yet. One of my mates has done HGH and he blew up after like 2 weeks, so why do u have to do it for 3 months? I figure I might do a short cycle of like 4 weeks, doing test enth 250 mg/week; 100mg test prop eod; deca 400mg/week; dbol 40mg ed and HGH 4ui ed. What do you reckon? How much is the HGH likely to set me back for 4 weeks worth?

N.B/ Plus, i'd prob front load the test enth and deca 1000 mg each in week 1, and f*ck it off end of week 3, increasing my dosage of test prop instead to ed and carry that through to like, half way through week 6, then start clomid a few days later.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    What do you mean by your mate "blew up"? I know it can cause water retention in some people but it's hard to believe anyone's going to get any real gains from HGH in that short a period of time.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    GH alone? won't gain anything. GH alone will lean you out. GH with AS you can get solid gains, but again, you need to run it for a minimum of 3 months. a month supply of GH will run you anywhere from 400.00-1,000.00 a month.

Oh yeah, personal opinion. At your age, I would waste my money on GH. Just not worth it.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    I did gh for the first time in my last cycle along with 1g of enanthate per week, some deca , dbol , and fina in the end, and this being my 4th cycle, i still put on 35 lbs, and actually lost body fat, the funny thing is, is that I ate WHATEVER i wanted the whole cycle, i ate everything, and came out much leaner in the end. I most likely will never not use gh again, but it does need to be used for at least 3 months, trust me on thi, do not use it unless youre going to run it for 3 or more months. I totally disagree that you should wait until your in your 30's that makes no sense to me at all.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, the reasoning is because using it at an age when your levels are still naturally high can lead to symptoms similar to acromegaly, usually skull growth. There are some threads up already by guys in that age group with that problem from HGH.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with JS!!

loza is offline New Member
    alright cheers guys. general consencus seems to be its a gash idea, so i'll wait til i've got some cash from working and do it properly next year.

Thread Information