Thread: how2obtain

sleger72 is offline New Member

how2obtain

How do you approach someone to purchase what you need without looking suspicious? I am 5'10 and 150lbs. Have been small for 31 years and am ready to make a change, but don't know anyone in the gym. I did get some from Mexico recently, but won't make that a habit.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    You’re just going to have to get to know people at the gym then. This shouldn’t be hard if you go everyday like you should if you’re considering AS.

Since you’re in effect asking for a source. Let me warn you that there may be people telling you that they are a source. You may get PM’s. Do not be fooled. Real sources would not write you.

Some good advice. Don’t believe anyone that says they are a source.

Doc

simplyjakked is offline Member
    those who juice usually are pretty easy to spot. dont approach them about juice right away ask for spots and workout questions to feel them out a little first then approach them about gear. BTW i wish i was 150 when i started working out i was more like 125lbs.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    those who juice usually are pretty easy to spot. dont approach them about juice right away ask for spots and workout questions to feel them out a little first then approach them about gear. BTW i wish i was 150 when i started working out i was more like 125lbs.
    You were 5’10 and 125 when you started juicing? Wow.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    no i was 5'8" and 125lbs when i started lifting! gained to about 180 before juicing!

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Make friends with the people at your gym..like genuine friends. Once your buddies with them, it shouldnt be hard asking them if they know how you could get some.

MR TEST is offline New Member
    easy to spot the right people. Be carfull some people can be pretty mean when asking that question in public.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    most guys who sell at the gym don't have a problem asking you if u want any, once they know ur serious and not a retard and are interested.. ask for spots, spot them.. talk to them.. but at the right times.. and don't follow them into the change room liek i have seen before haha.....

rember they are in it for the money, so a new customer is welcome.. but its all timming and earning respect first

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Do lots of research get your diet in check and like everyone else said start off by asking for spots etc... Be patient.

Thread Information