Juicifer is offline Associate Member

What happens if someone 6'4 240 mostly fat no muscle takes a cycle of test/deca?

i'm hoping if he eats clean he will shed some fat and put on some muscle....i know he should diet down but he really wants to do it and i really want to rip him off a lil cuz tis the season! i gutta get some gifts! if the guy is gonna get a heart attack i'm not gonna do it though

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    he will probably just get fatter IMO. if he doesnt know what dedication is, training is, or dieting....what good is test/deca gonna do him? The test/deca will also give him a good addt'l bloat too, if he is a friend, advise against doing anything but diet/cardio.

not a good friend...but ppl want the easy way out...maybe some clen ? maybe some eq? i dunno i was a skinny **** i never had to deal w/ this ****i just bulked the whole way!

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Don't do that. He'll just get fatter! This is a question that actually deserves a serious answer. If you want to put him on a cycle go for it, just use the right ones. He might have a heart attack from the test,deca . He doesn't need to gain anymore weight.

My suggestion would be to give him this cycle and you keep the steroids and give them to him on a weekly basis. You have the upper hand to force him to diet. He'll love the feeling of being on the gear so he'll do it.

I'd give him a test,tren cycle and put his ass on the atkins diet the whole time. He'll lose a lot of weight and put on a little muscle using the atkins diet. He wont get ripped but this is the best advice i can give.

Jdog55

lol i havn't posted here lately...i never saw the *****'s

Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Don't do that. He'll just get fatter! This is a question that actually deserves a serious answer. If you want to put him on a cycle go for it, just use the right ones. He might have a heart attack from the test,deca . He doesn't need to gain anymore weight.

My suggestion would be to give him this cycle and you keep the steroids and give them to him on a weekly basis. You have the upper hand to force him to diet. He'll love the feeling of being on the gear so he'll do it.

I'd give him a test,tren cycle and put his ass on the atkins diet the whole time. He'll lose a lot of weight and put on a little muscle using the atkins diet. He wont get ripped but this is the best advice i can give.

Jdog55

your a genius bro! thanks

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    he will probably just get fatter IMO. if he doesnt know what dedication is, training is, or dieting....what good is test/deca gonna do him? The test/deca will also give him a good addt'l bloat too, if he is a friend, advise against doing anything but diet/cardio.

I agree with 956Vette. As you should be the experienced one in that friendship, you should be able to talk him into a 6 month wait to make sure he diets and is dedicated shown via cardio and lifting. Gear is not something you jump into, especially if you fat.

i was one of those people who didn't start working out till i juiced and i am quite the specimen now...some ppl are just like that...not saying this person DEF should not wait...i'm gonna have a little talk with him first

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Tell him to learn the basics diet cardio and if he shows some dedication then maybe but as we all know AS is just a part of the equation.

Gilster is offline Member
    My first cycle ever was Deca 400 and sust 500 a week. I went from 20% bf to 15% bf. I put on a little fat after the cycle from the estro rebound but I was able to cut with test/deca. The key is that I had gone from 50%+ bf to 20% before the cycle so I was already eating right and getting the right amount of nutrition in the right amounts. If he just does it and is not eating 6-8 times a day and low carb, and high protein, he will not get anything but horny and maybe fatter.

Surfárn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicifer
    not a good friend...but ppl want the easy way out...maybe some clen? maybe some eq? i dunno i was a skinny **** i never had to deal w/ this ****i just bulked the whole way!
    I'm a skinny ****er, got some nice proportions though. have been working out seriously for 3 years (5 at the whole) 6", 170. BF 11% any advise on a bulking cycle (first cycle) Jucifer?

Thread Information