Thread: Prop????

BigGs is offline New Member

Prop????

how much weight may i expect to gain if i i took winnie and test prop for 4 weeks...becuase of testing i can only take it this long...i would only like about 10 lbs of lean muscle ..would i blow up alot....is this for me??

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    zero. waste of time, forget about running that.

Rock305 is offline New Member
    yup dont bother at all. You mihgt actually loose 4-5 lbs. Peace! Rock

whys that??

Quote Originally Posted by Rock305
    yup dont bother at all. You mihgt actually loose 4-5 lbs. Peace! Rock
    why would this happen sorry im new

A 4wk week cycle is not worth it.

could you explain

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    A 4wk week cycle is not worth it.
    i dont know anything really i i read the newbie stuff.....could you tell me why this wouldnt work

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    I know someone that does 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. He uses suspension and d-bol, so go with that.

Jdog55

Suspension in my opinion is not a newbie gear. Rock

my goals

Quote Originally Posted by Rock305
    Suspension in my opinion is not a newbie gear. Rock
    i i dont want to get to bloated...iam not a bodybuilder..i eat very healthy...i iwouold like to put on about 10 lbs of lean muscle..would a winnie tabs only cycle be best for me.....or should i combine it with test prop for better results? i dont want to take anything that is detectable for more then 3 weeks....i would follow my cycle up with clenbuterol after.....would this help or should i just lift and eat..

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGs
    i i dont want to get to bloated...iam not a bodybuilder..i eat very healthy...i iwouold like to put on about 10 lbs of lean muscle..would a winnie tabs only cycle be best for me.....or should i combine it with test prop for better results? i dont want to take anything that is detectable for more then 3 weeks....i would follow my cycle up with clenbuterol after.....would this help or should i just lift and eat..
    No, forget about AAS for now. Have you consider running some pro-hormones or something?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGs
    Are you an athelete that is randomly tested?

yes iam

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Are you an athelete that is randomly tested?
    yes iam

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't have any stats in your profile, but I would say 10lbs could be had by tweaking your diet. You won't be tested for extra chicken breasts in your system!

Also, it's not as simple as doing some prop for four weeks, then you're done. It goes far beyond that, if you do it right. Go ahead and read some more, and you'll see why I say this. In the meantime, go make yourself a few tuna sandwiches.

-moto

i understand that

i understand what you are saying...i do know abit about gear..i have been working out for 2-3 years.....i wouoldl like to put some size on and stay lean....i eat great and i iwas hoping i couold get over my plateau....i want to take an all winnie tab cycle but i heard prop with winni might be better..i just thought prop would blow me up abit more then i wanted...

custom fit is offline Member
    Bro don't worry about it, your going to gain about 30 lbs.

I would go with around 6 week cycle if you feel you cant go at LEAST 10 weeks. Go 6 weeks on and then 4 weeks off. You will need to do clomid in between cycles to keep gains and get your "boys" to come back fast. I would go with 100mgs of Prop 5 days/week and 75mgs of Fina 5 days/week. They are both around a 72hour half life and will get out of your system within 3-4 weeks. Very good combo for lean muscular gains along with no water retention. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! ROCK

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    Bro don't worry about it, your going to gain about 30 lbs.
    bad advise here,... why do ppl even bother posting if this is the kind of answer they are going to give.....waste of time for all even the guy who writes it aswell

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murph
    bad advise here,... why do ppl even bother posting if this is the kind of answer they are going to give.....waste of time for all even the guy who writes it aswell

Dumb question with a dumb answer

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I really don’t mean to bust on some of the guys I’ve seen on this board since I’ve been on. All in all however, the advice given in this thread is poor.

No one has explained themselves. ESP the newbies tossing out comments, and the one comment like you’ll gain 30lbs.

If you’re being tested that often I wouldn’t run the risk. You can’ run such a short cycle as 4 weeks because your body just needs longer to “interact” with the test to be worthwhile. Cycles are ran longer because of the negative effects AS has on the body’s natural test production. There’s a period your natural tests are “swapped” to what you inject and that takes some time. So running a short cycle, even with a fast ester like Prop where you might feel results after the first week, you’ll need longer to gain keepable muscle, and not just water weight.

Also, you have to consider is it worth running it that short only to turn around and try to get your natural tests right back up after only having roids in your system for such a short period of time?

Best advice was given by Motoxxxguy. Tweek your diet and you should be straight. You might have to gain a little bit of fat to achieve what you want, but you have to take the good with the bad.

Try some prohormones like Vette suggested.

Doc

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I really don’t mean to bust on some of the guys I’ve seen on this board since I’ve been on. All in all however, the advice given in this thread is poor.

No one has explained themselves. ESP the newbies tossing out comments, and the one comment like you’ll gain 30lbs.

If you’re being tested that often I wouldn’t run the risk. You can’ run such a short cycle as 4 weeks because your body just needs longer to “interact” with the test to be worthwhile. Cycles are ran longer because of the negative effects AS has on the body’s natural test production. There’s a period your natural tests are “swapped” to what you inject and that takes some time. So running a short cycle, even with a fast ester like Prop where you might feel results after the first week, you’ll need longer to gain keepable muscle, and not just water weight.

Also, you have to consider is it worth running it that short only to turn around and try to get your natural tests right back up after only having roids in your system for such a short period of time?

Best advice was given by Motoxxxguy. Tweek your diet and you should be straight. You might have to gain a little bit of fat to achieve what you want, but you have to take the good with the bad.

Try some prohormones like Vette suggested.

Doc
    thank you uvery much

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    are you using creatine?

you can add 8-10lbs with that in 4wks

Thread Information