2timer is offline Senior Member

after army training, cycle. what do you think?

since I would get lots of dough. I want to do a huge cycle after army training in summer. week 1-12 eq 4oomg
    week 1-12 test prob100eod
    week 7 -13fina75ed
    week 7-13 winny
    pct 13-17.
    nolvedex and milk thistle and cranberry extract all through.
    thinking about adding clen and t-3 week 7-13

Seaman is offline New Member
    Hey, I'm about to leave for the Navy, and am curious about doing a cycle after boot camp. How easy would it be to do a cycle while in the service? As far as being on a base, keeping it under wraps...

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    What's your experience? If you do have some, how about:

1-4 Test Prop 100mgs eod
    1-13 Test Enan or Cyp 500mgs
    1-12 Eq 400mgs
    8-15 Tren 100mgs eod
    15-17 Clomid/Nolva PCT

I'd only recommend this if you have some experience (not for a 1st cycle)behind you, and if you really wanted to you could throw Winny in at the end for 5 or so weeks. But please take this as a general guide and get a few opinions.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    uhm--i am relatively sure they pay as bad now as they did when i went through so dont get to excited

they run the sh*t out of you and feed you nothing but carbs

when you get out and switch back to a high protein diet and some weights you will shoot up in weight in no time--save the juice for about 6 months out

Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    uhm--i am relatively sure they pay as bad now as they did when i went through so dont get to excited

they run the sh*t out of you and feed you nothing but carbs

when you get out and switch back to a high protein diet and some weights you will shoot up in weight in no time--save the juice for about 6 months out
    seroiusly, you think I should wait six months after? would you get really lean in army? should do some winstrol atleast during training? or fat burner if I can take it with me?

I had a relative go into the national guards and he went from 210 to 150 during basic. I would agree with strngwpn and wait till you get out because you should get some substantial natural gains coming out of basic. I have also had a relative go into the navy and It seems it would be much easier to do a cycle during navy training than any other branch. Much respect to you fellas for serving your country.

Whatcha gonna do brother.....

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member
    By the way it sounds, I wouldn't take anything but a desire to work hard and get in shape. With what Strongweapon said, a high carb diet and a lack of gobs of protein, any muscle you would gain, would not be able to be maintained, and you would lose it. Wait 6 monthes.
    -OTC

basically forget about roids for 1 year. it is going to be tough but I hope its worth it.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    seroiusly, you think I should wait six months after? would you get really lean in army? should do some winstrol atleast during training? or fat burner if I can take it with me?

dont ake anything with you--they constantly search and inspect your ****---winny would get you a dishonorable discharge and time in a military prison

Thread Information