CanadianTemple is offline Junior Member

Question 2nd cycle...have some questions!

I am wanting to start my second cycle in late Feb sometime. Firstly, I am 29, 185lbs and been lifting for about 5 years. First cycle was deca and winny.
    For my second cycle I was thinking of doing this:
    Wks 1 - 10 ----> 500mg test enth (250mg twice a week)
    Wks 1 - 10 ----> 400mg Equi
    10mg Nolvadex per day right up to Clomid therapy.

Now, I've been thinking about adding some Dbol but I'm not sure if I should. Would that be too much? If I did add the Dbol, should I drop the Equi? I know Dbol can be a little rough on the system, so I don't want to take a whack load of them!!
    Thanks for your intput!!

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianTemple
    I am wanting to start my second cycle in late Feb sometime. Firstly, I am 29, 185lbs and been lifting for about 5 years. First cycle was deca and winny.
    For my second cycle I was thinking of doing this:
    Wks 1 - 10 ----> 500mg test enth (250mg twice a week)
    Wks 1 - 10 ----> 400mg Equi
    10mg Nolvadex per day right up to Clomid therapy.

Now, I've been thinking about adding some Dbol but I'm not sure if I should. Would that be too much? If I did add the Dbol, should I drop the Equi? I know Dbol can be a little rough on the system, so I don't want to take a whack load of them!!
    Thanks for your intput!!

IMHO
    If you are going to add D-bol
    Wks 1-4 30mg/day
    Train Hard

Rock305 is offline New Member
    Bro, no reason to do nolvodex everyday. They will bind to receptor sites and block receptors from your gear binding to them. Better off to go with arimidex (or Liquidex) because that will help prevent gyno from occuring. Much better off then the novlodex. Although I would have 30-50 tabs of nolvodex on hand just incase. Next, I like that cycle as a 2nd cycle. If you want to add dbol tabs, my suggestion would be to drop the EQ down to 300mgs/week instead of 400. Then add the dbol tabs in at 25-30mgs/ed for 5-6 weeks (weeks 1-5 or 6). If you want a nice lean cycle with nice strength gains and almost all your gains staying with you after your cycle, stick with what you have now. Nice! PEACE! ROCK

If you want a nice lean cycle with nice strength gains and almost all your gains staying with you after your cycle, stick with what you have now.
    Do you mean forget the Dbol and stick with only the Test and Equi?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't really think that d-bol is that harsh. It would make a nice jumpstart to your cycle though, with some gains showing up in a week or so. That always helps the motivation! I do like running the nolva ed as well. I usually run an anti-e in every cyle, but this one I'm in now (very similar to yours, only longer) I skipped the nolva to see what the difference would be. That difference is minor bloating. I would recommend it if for nothing else than keeping down some of the bloat. I don't know that I agree with Rock on the receptor idea, but that's another subject.

-moto

I was going to run the Nolva ed because my small first cycle actually gave me some gyno. So I just want to be extra safe. I'd rather sacrifice some gains for safety!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock305
    Bro, no reason to do nolvodex everyday. They will bind to receptor sites and block receptors from your gear binding to them. Better off to go with arimidex (or Liquidex) because that will help prevent gyno from occuring. Much better off then the novlodex. Although I would have 30-50 tabs of nolvodex on hand just incase. Next, I like that cycle as a 2nd cycle. If you want to add dbol tabs, my suggestion would be to drop the EQ down to 300mgs/week instead of 400. Then add the dbol tabs in at 25-30mgs/ed for 5-6 weeks (weeks 1-5 or 6). If you want a nice lean cycle with nice strength gains and almost all your gains staying with you after your cycle, stick with what you have now. Nice! PEACE! ROCK

Bro, please do some research, Nolva is a SERM and binds to the ER, not the AR. It does not hinder gains. Jeez, a 2-3 yr old myth that is still getting passed around.

CT, for a second cycle, I think it looks good. BUT I would make a few changes.
    1. Run your Test 250mg E3D instead of 2x a wk. This will allow for a more consistant release of hormone, thus optimizing constant blood plasma levles
    2. Run the EQ E3D as well, and run the Enan 6 days past the EQ
    3. If your not going to run an inhibitor(l-dex/femara) then run the Nolva @ 20mg ED. I would sugggest .25mg of L-dex + 10mg of Nolva. I choose L-dex over femara concerning lipid effect
    4. I would not use the dbol . Only introduce one new compound to your body at a time. Either jumpstart w. Prop or front load

Alright, I have rivised my 2nd cycle to look like this:

Weeks 1 - 10 ---> 250mg Test Enth every three days
    Weeks 1 - 9 ---> 200mg Equipoise every three days
    Weeks 1 - 13 ---> 20mg Nolvadex every day
    Week 14 --------> Start Clomid Therapy (300mg day 1, 100mg x 10 days, 50mg x 10 days)

How does this look?

custom fit is offline Member
    I wouldn't sacrafice 1 weeks worth of EQ. Most people say run Eq to about 12-15 weeks to get the full effects of the gains (which I am currently doing). If anything extend out the test 1 week past the EQ.

this is what I would do:
    1-13 test 500/wk
    1-12 EQ 400/wk
    anti-e 1-14
    clomid 15 on

If anything extend out the test 1 week past the EQ.
    That is what I am doing! But basically you say run it all a couple of weeks longer!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    You may want to consider bringing up eq to 400mg a week.

[/QUOTE]You may want to consider bringing up eq to 400mg a week.

[QUOTE]

I am planning on doing 200mg injection every three days! Which is a minimum of 400mg per week!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianTemple
    Alright, I have rivised my 2nd cycle to look like this:

Weeks 1 - 10 ---> 250mg Test Enth every three days
    Weeks 1 - 9 ---> 200mg Equipoise every three days
    Weeks 1 - 13 ---> 20mg Nolvadex every day
    Week 14 --------> Start Clomid Therapy (300mg day 1, 100mg x 10 days, 50mg x 10 days)

How does this look?
    I'd rn the EQ at least 10(12+ is best)

Also, run the Nolva through PCT

Thread Information