Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    241

    roids for athletic edge.

    Hi im considerin a cycle for athletic performance and speed and strenght purposes. I was consdering doing a stack of eq 400 mg 12 weeks and weeks 10-14 50 mg winny ed then clomid threapy after that.
    My question is this, am i gonan see such a drastic change in gains or speed increases if i add the winny, cause for atheltic performance eq does increase speed when trained for and does increase rbc which there by helps with athletics. will winny really make that big of a difference or can i do without it cause my brother took winny and got real dried out and i dont wnat that especially since it seems if my family memevber is prone to it i am likely to be too. tahnks i relaly need the help and i have heard enough answers like add a test that dont help me. I just need some strait forward answers thanks alot . He got dried out on deca and thats what scared me

  2. #2
    kman's Avatar
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,130
    yea throw some test in there, Prop is always a good option due to the fact that it won't bloat you like other tests due.

  3. #3
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,138
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    youll need test if youdont want to shut down
    Test will shut you down

    JohnnyB

  4. #4
    strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    109
    EQ is supposed to be more potent than test--but since everyone reacts different i would advise at leat 500mg--400 is too close to replacement dose

    and yes you can do without the winny

    but i would try it at 20mg a day for weeks 2-14

    athletic performance will be up to you--effort put in verses recovery--careful not to overtrain

    but you will be leaner

  5. #5
    trimunex's Avatar
    trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    EQ is supposed to be more potent than test

    how so??

  6. #6
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    I dont think adding winny will be of any dramatic gain for you Imo. You asked not to thread add test, but it is the best way to see gains with any cycle Imo.

  7. #7
    strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    109
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=60


    anything that will provide gains at only 250mg a week is more potent than test

  8. #8
    strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    back the truck up stongweapon those drug profiles are out dated and not reliable according to what members on this board know as tried and true. just because one substance is potent at a particular mg means absolutely nothing in comparison to another substance. for instance, fina works well at 75mg where as dbol works well at 30mg does that mean that fina is more potent? not nessecarily. learn a bit more about AAS before you give uneducated advice, thats the only way to make sure knowledge is passed along safely. PN
    first you say you have to take more fina than dbol and then ask if it is stronger--try making some sence

    i didnt want to have to dig up some study from 1945 when they were creating boldenone --i just grabbed the first thing handy---which is the info from this board

    if you dont like it go tell a Mod their information sucks and get off my case


    and again i will say YES--EQ is more potent than test--i was prob making trips across the border while you were still in diapers--i have used enough and seen enough used to say that yes it is not only more potent but much cleaner

    as a matter of fact a frien of mine had "delayed puberty"--he dropped out of all athletics because he was to embarrassed to go to the showers--he had no body hair--and a penis which was only about 3" when erect--and was getting left way behind in the strength department---at 17 he hit a 16 weeker of boldenone at 450mg a week--at the end of the cycle he had a 9" penis--got back into athletics for his senior year and took a state wrestling title for his weight class

  9. #9
    trimunex's Avatar
    trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon

    as a matter of fact a frien of mine had "delayed puberty"--he dropped out of all athletics because he was to embarrassed to go to the showers--he had no body hair--and a penis which was only about 3" when erect--and was getting left way behind in the strength department---at 17 he hit a 16 weeker of boldenone at 450mg a week--at the end of the cycle he had a 9" penis--got back into athletics for his senior year and took a state wrestling title for his weight class
    What?? So you're saying Eq made his dick grow? I've never heard of that! btw, I'm going to assume this info is heresay.

  10. #10
    strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    What?? So you're saying Eq made his dick grow? I've never heard of that! btw, I'm going to assume this info is heresay.
    all steroids are derivitives of test--and posses androgenic properties--the ability to develope the levator ani muscle(the one around the base of the penis) is how the potency of drugs is actually determined

    yes it made his dick grow

    no its not anectdotal--he was a kid with a new toy and he had to show it off--to everyone

  11. #11
    someday's Avatar
    someday is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    671
    i've read about people gaining twenty pounds on just 200mg's of test a week for 8 -10 weeks....i've never heard of anyone gaining much more than 10 or so on a comparable cycle of just EQ.

  12. #12
    scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    241
    awsome guys thanks eq seems to work wonders. I was wodnering though how much of a sacrifice in speed ill notice doing without the winny

  13. #13
    strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    109
    test aromatizes--thus elevating e levels and by default GH levels--this makes more growth with test--albeit mostly due to factors other than the test itself

    EQ provides gains without aromatization or any other alteration--but strictly on its own merit

    yes both will provide growth---however pharmacodynamically EQ is a more potent AAS

    peternorth--QUOTE--first of all i'm not going to fire back at you in the demeanor in which you approached me.

    B.S.--this is the begginning of your second attemt at flaming me--nothing will make you happy so go do some test and stay off me

    someday-QUOTE-i've read about people gaining twenty pounds on just 200mg's of test a week for 8 -10 weeks....i've never heard of anyone gaining much more than 10 or so on a comparable cycle of just EQ.

    water retention

    given the same dose--they would acquire the same amount of muscle tissue and maybe more with the EQ--without fat gain or water retention

  14. #14
    someday's Avatar
    someday is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    671
    but if you stick 200mgs of test in your body vs. 200 mgs of eq...which will win out???

    Also i think 10 pounds of water off a test cycle is prolly a little excessive i've heard of people losing 5 or so but ten is quite a bit... I personally lost like 3 so....

    I dont think fat gain has much to do with the type of product used...except the excess estrogen but if you take nolva or a-dex that should alleviate most of the bloat and e caused fat gain.

  15. #15
    strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    but if you stick 200mgs of test in your body vs. 200 mgs of eq...which will win out???

    Also i think 10 pounds of water off a test cycle is prolly a little excessive i've heard of people losing 5 or so but ten is quite a bit... I personally lost like 3 so....

    I dont think fat gain has much to do with the type of product used...except the excess estrogen but if you take nolva or a-dex that should alleviate most of the bloat and e caused fat gain.


    you are missing the point--alot of the effectiveness of test is due to aromatization--add the e blockers and you diminish returns

    and if youll look up some studies you will see that test can force fat storage--into places like the omentums and intramusculer fat layers--where it cant be seen--even when eliminating SQ fat


    and truth be told most people loose everything they gain--not just 5 or 10 pounds

  16. #16
    someday's Avatar
    someday is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    671
    everything they gain from eq or test or any steroid ...........

  17. #17
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,966
    test is best. By the way, strongweapon, don't talk **** to peter north. He's proven himself over time to be a reliable trustworthy member. You have not. Show some respect.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •